WAR Concert 2006 Metal Assault

What Genre Should This Gig Be Based On??

• Punk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock

• MultiGenre

• Total voters
this has nothing to do with the gateway to hell gig. therefore, you should not exclude metalcore. this gig is for metal, and metalcore is a form of metal. it deserves to be in.

serialninja said:
this has nothing to do with the gateway to hell gig. therefore, you should not exclude metalcore. this gig is for metal, and metalcore is a form of metal. it deserves to be in.

I will reconsider this.... thanks....

pantera was never metal core -.-

good old metalcore hmm.. machine head.. lamb of god some nice metal core. actually the only 2 metal core bands i listen to.. not your a7x crap

Avenged Sevenfold is currently the most shitiest thing I've ever heard. I cant believe kids would waste their money on them. They're like friggin Backstreet Boys of this whole "metalcore" thingie. With their stupid mascara, ladies pants and white belts make me wanna vomit. And what's with this goth/Sam Hain/Danzig look? They look like 17 year old kids still living with their parents and collecting stupid Pokeman cards.

Don't waste your money on bands that will be gone in the next 2 years. And no I'm not jealous that they make alot of money or get laid by 30,000 dumb groupies every other week.

200 pages.

it's not punk crap.. it's punk crap when people who play emo core name themselves metalcore..

pantera is metalcore.. in one album.. i feel they influenced metalcore a lot from their great southern trendkill album..

Matno said:
Avenged Sevenfold.
YOU SAID IT MAN! :supz: Spoke my mind :wink:
Please stop submitting -core bands. Please.
Well..Those of us who say so, we listen first, then we talk. And when i listen to metalcore these days, especially Avenged Sevenfold, i can sense the intense pussification :lol: I hear music, melodic music, with pussified punk influences, which is totally a turnoff when fused with death/heavy metal. Screamo, screech, core-like-gore, n all of a sudden some poppish gay vocals, it just sounds so wrong :eek:

I do not categorize metalcore in the metal family. And even the metal encyclopaedia doesnt welcome -core bands (bt i do like grindcore, n itz totally different frm metalcore mind you). When it comes to music, the music of the band is what counts.

Avenged Sevenfold, is like MTV material. And MTV, is all abt image. All about boybands, popbands, pussified metal bands, punkrock emocore, this core tht core. Bt well it doesnt matter. There r ppl who like image, there r ppl who like music. Bt no1 can blame a7x, coz they come from a place where it is raided with punks 24/7. Too bad ah. Sorry. So if u like image, or both, cheers to u! Rmmbr, it doesn't matter. As long as u drink milk.

GuitarNoob said:
why dont you blindfold yourself for once and just listen to the music, it seems you like to judge bands by their image
It still doesnt make a difference. They sound as bad as they look. :lol:

Matno said:
GuitarNoob said:
why dont you blindfold yourself for once and just listen to the music, it seems you like to judge bands by their image
It still doesnt make a difference. They sound as bad as they look. :lol:

hi 5! we need to grab a beer sometime :lol: :lol:

i agree with Matno and Vaiyen. I listened to Avenged Sevenfold when someone sent me the file, and i remember going... "What the...?"

till date i've never seen how the band looks like. 8)

on the contrary, the first time i listened to Soilwerk and Arch Enemy i went... "OH MY F**KING GOD THIS IS BRILLIANT!!!!"

Back