WAR Concert 2006 Metal Assault

What Genre Should This Gig Be Based On??

• Punk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock

• MultiGenre

• Total voters
Is it just me or was that guy pfft just calling himself gay a second ago. He is now saying hmmm... That is both immature and offensive to homosexual people, and I don't think something like that is appropriate for a forum like this.

how come nobody cares about me? what is blah music? i need to know to further my musical knowledge. and i ddoubt mr dathamonga will allow it to become multigenre. hes smart.

i care abt u. blah music is simply blah music. u just go blah blah blah. thts all. itz BLAH music for music's sake. please tell 5 others to vote in the poll. please vote for punk

oh man, i was REALLY hoping for a metalfest. now there isn't much differentiating it from the Peace Concert except location and name. :?

actually i'm waiting to see how the Gateway to Hell gig turns out. i think that'll be a good indication of how good gaderel is as an organizer.

which brings something into my mind. this isnt a charitable event rite? funny why the name War Concert.

i guess that it's true that metal genre suits the term war best. but there are punkrock bands out there with lyrics containing to war. or lets say emo too.

it is interesting too to see singapore's very lil own hellfest.

but of course with wat i said, i dont think anyone would wanna pay a hippie with an acoustic guitar singing about war. 8)

For those who have emailed me yur band profiles, i will be keeping a record of all of you for my future gigs.... As for now, only metal bands will be considered.... Let me get this clear before the flaming begins... I will not consider metalcore bands because Gateway To Hell is already filled with them... I'd like to fill this gig up with other sub-genres of metal... Here are some updates about this gig.... number of bands will be 8..... starting at 4 till late... I'm considering a couple of venues.... as for equipment, I will try to get sponsors for them... So now metalcore fans, fire away...

Back