WALLS OF JERICHO! Live in Singapore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candace on Air!

Catch Candace's interview with DJ Burhan this Saturday night on RIA89.7FM's Vicious Volumes from 12mn to 2am.

Also you guys got until next Saturday (7 June) to get the $35 tixs before they are sold out! Get them from the stores, reps or bands! Hurry, hurry, hurry!

Very the true Mr Alchemist...
Anyway, Arthur dont bother bringing them in... cos I'm planning to catch them in Jakarta anyway...

Ha ha my fren you can book your tix to JKT coz I'm not bringing Ignite in. WOJ is probably my last show. Maybe book a tix for me too?

Sorry I'm straying from the topic...

Doors open 3pm and we have 6 bands so we will start and end on time. We did it for Stop Slavery (13 bands!), Comeback Kid (5 bands!) and I'm sure we can do it for WOJ, no problem. We havn't finalize the set list yet so can't tell whose playing what time.

The "Chinese wedding dinner" syndrome where gigs start late coz fans come late and as a result some bands play 1 or 2 songs or worst don't get to play at all!

Its a mark of respect for the bands playing and I'm sure bands will reciprocate. End of the day everyone benefits irregardless of genre/crew/scene etc.....

13 Days!!!

Yeah itz hard to believe that in less than 2 weeks Walls of Jericho will be heading to Singapore!!!

$35 tickets are available til this Sat (7 June) so get them from the nearest outlet, contact the tix reps or the bands!

WOJLiveinSINFerozeInternet2.jpg

3 more days!!!

You all got 3 more days till the $35 tixs run out!!!
3 more days!!!
Tiga hari!!!

BTW for those who are broke and wanna try their luck, there are 3 contests going on with Lime, Junk and RIA89.7 Vicious Volumes... tickets to WOJ to be won!!!

anyone knows the duration of each band ?

or the time of the bands ,when are they starting and when will they end approximately?

New Ticket Updates!

Limited tickets left now at $35 until 14 Jun (Sat) but sorry still at $55 at the door (that is if we still have any left on Sunday).

Whatever the stores, reps or bands have on hand is what we have left. Once all sold out... thats it!!!

Don't miss out and if you still havn't bought them better do so now!!!

La Vanita (2nd FLR, Peninsular Plaza) is selling the tickets at $33 only. Hurry down coz they have only 10 tixs!!!

HEY HO! LETZ GO!
ITS THIS SUNDAY!!!!

Latest Show Update!!!

Pay attention everyone because I'm only gonna say this only once....

This Sunday's show has been moved to a new venue - THE SUBSTATION at 45, Armenian Street (nearest MRT City Hall station).

Doors will open at 4pm instead of 3pm.

SUBTLE REVENGE is unable to play due to reservist commitments from one of their members so SIDEKICKS will replace them.

Limited $35 tickets are still available so better hurry and get yours now!!!

why not far east square?

poor tix sales??

hope the aircon is working at guinesss theatre..

i'm paying $55 for it..(if i decide to go)

as a gentle reminder and on behalf of Subtle Revenge, we're truly sorry to pull out of the show due to reservist duties for our bassist.

damn it.. can't believe we pulled out from playing a show with freaking Walls of Jericho. bah!

oh wells..

catch us for "Out Loud!" At Arts House on the 28th June k?

cheers!

That was the most awesome hardcore gig i have been to. And Candace was right in front of me groping me and wat not. It was just total destruction. "Night of Endless Stage Dives!".Credit to the Opening bands as well. A job well done indeed. They set the mood for the occasion.Kick ass gig!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back