WALLS OF JERICHO! Live in Singapore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dayummm, Cut Sick is playing on the 15th too. Hardcore Trash from Australia. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE TIMESLOTS WILL CLASH??

Last edited:
i tink he meant that gigs don't usually start on time lahh.. so bands oso pushed.. that's why if gig starts at 4, i come at 5.. AHAHAHAHA!

whats that supposed to mean bro?
you think it's funny trying to piss the organiser off with your half assed comments?
you are andre right?

Now now Hard, chillax. Drex probably posted that without any mean intentions but rather in response to sshaz-ni's question about the timeslots, prior to the fact that Cut Sick's gonna be playing on the same day too. Maybe what he was trying to point out is that there is no exact time slot and we always have to give allowance for delays and stuffs.

Woah. Sorry. I actually used the word "exact" in my last post. So yeah. But roughly, what time will WOJ hit the stage? My bad.

bands never start on time in the underground wat.

not a good habit but its the truth.

i dont think that was an attack.

relek lah.

chillpill.jpg

eh? so wat happened to the war of idealisms?? ahahaha..

Bush would be proud of ya.. kekekeke..

well since the freak storm is over.. so.. WHO'S GOING!???

yeah, get over all the hardcorescene shit here and there

you go to a gig,you're in the gig with the rest.
if you hate the crowd then don't go unless you're talking about some shit gay ass who whines at you for pushing or squeezing

hell yeah am in for wallsofjericho

I haven't been following this thread for awhile.. and it has already been heating up...

Again.. for the wrong reason.. again.. nothing that will benefit our scene or making it productive in any way..

People in the hardcore scene has always been bright, intelligent yet idealistic in some ways.. thats what makes it so vibrant and colourful. However, when egos and hatred sinks in.. you end up having squabblings and political rantings... and i-know-best attitude.

This political squirmish has been going on for ages in our beloved hardcore scene.. We had the Old School vs New School, or DIY vs Corporate debate. Not just within our shores too, in the States.. the NY vs Boston clashes... and the list goes on...

As some of us go on to live by our ideologies.. we sometime forget the very root of our existence... RESPECT! Humility and harmony also goes hand-in-hand.

I simply hope that one day, our crews could just co-exist... the LionCity HC, the Bella Luna, the DIY... We are not a large scene to begin with.. and we need the support and presence of everyone.. to every shows, seminars, gatherings.. or we may all just one day end up with some of us trying to claim territories, potray gangsterism traits... and remnants of a scene...

I simply hope that one day, we can have the head-man from each crew (gang?) meetup and have a kopi-teh tarik session where we can all debate constructively and at the end produce a viable scene for everyone.. the old kids, young kids...

It all sounds too surreal and far-fetched to some.. but I believe we could achieve that one day.. Maybe there should be a prophet-like being that could pull us together.. Abang Suhaimi of Stomping Ground has told me that he may be too old to get involved and probably needs someone to take over.. he has been doing it for too long..

Till then, you will still see me attending a Lion-City HC show, a Bella-Luna show, a DIY show.. if time permits...

my fifty-cents worth (GST+inflation)
Yan

somehow right,
but however
i think youve got it too farfetched.

i dont think people should put themselves into groups,
you can even call them oldschool and newschool .. i mean its possible if you wanna just label it for just talking about them in abit..
but you're putting it in like its a gang or smthing,coming and and having talks ?its kinda bullshit. and with oldschool and newschool,that sounds totally too weird haha
and for that i dont agree at all.
you are putting the music scene into some oldendays of gangsta shit.hah!

a music scene is a music scene,you love music , your in it.
you like hardcore,youre in it,and so is the rest no matter youre in it during the olden days or newdays or your skin colour or your dressings.

so thats what i think. no offense anyways,just kindda bored and wanna state things out.

ok thats all im gonna say,
SO WHOS GOING ?

as much as u don't wana agree, it does happen.. well there might seem to be a clash in interest/ideology, or ego takes in..

but i still do believe that these segmentations, if u wana call it, CAN coexist.. we all just need to AGREE to disagree, not disagree when disagreed, if u get what i mean..

+10000 to Elementree for bringing up something really valid..

as for me, i'm not going.. coz no money, and i dun listen to WOJ dat much.. Nevertheless, HAVE FUN!

Cheers! =)

Everyone should just talk about the show..it's a Walls of Jericho show, for goodness sake..not some fuckin' bullshit debate thread. Save all that crap for some other thread or website, and please focus on the fuckin show. Small kids with big mouths, please shut the f#@k up.

Perhaps talk about the band's background, messages, songs, etc...or what other bands you would wanna see +65 bring in?

Geez...

=The_Alchemist

yeah , this is what i wanna see :twisted:

i hope they'll play their new EP's acoustic , sounds awesomee
what if corey tailor comes along as surprise HAHA :cool:

Very the true Mr Alchemist...

My bad.. Shouldnt even brought it up in the first place... not the valid thread to post it...

Anyway.. I'm trying to figure out how to attend Cut Shit gig and WOJ at the same time... geez .. this is tougher than a 3rd grade mathematical question..

What other bands do I wanna see +65 bring in? Dude, I've heard rumours saying Ignite gonna perform in Jakarta in June/July... Now, whoever have ever heard of them... they're one awesome melodic hardcore band ever... MySpace.com - IGNITE - Orange County - Hardcore / Punk / Alternativa - www.myspace.com/ignitemusic
Check them out guys...

Mmm.. maybe I should hv started a new thread...
Anyway, Arthur dont bother bringing them in... cos I'm planning to catch them in Jakarta anyway... then go party there.. haha.. Who's in wimme???

just so you guys know, the Cut Sick show will start at around 7pm and Cut Sick will play around 10pm so come down if the WOJ show finishes early :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back