Tubezone problem

madman619

HELP! to anyone who can give me any help! I bought my MI Audio Tubezone not long ago. And after a few jamming sessions, my tubezone suddenly didnt work during my previous jamming. When i press the button. The LED did not light up, and it didnt give me any gain or any effect, for that matter. It just couldn't start.

Im using a "koyak" akira adaptor, those that u use to supply ur small appliances. The rating for the adaptor is 9V and 300mA. Im not sure whether i have burnt smth in the pedal or not by using this adaptor. When i opened it up, it looks ok, the same as what i saw when i opened it on day 1.

Thanks for the help in advance!

gd luck...something inside exploded. thats wad happened to me..
thats when i learned to only use adapters like 1spot only

How about you take it back to where you bought it?. Get it repaired?. Hopefully, it's still under warranty.

I had a problem with my EHX Metal Muff, works with battery but not the adaptor. Still under repair :(.

Maybe you need to put in a new battery. That happened to me and my
behringer od400 overdrive.

Also you need to plug the guitar in before the light goes on. If you dont plug the guitar in the light wont go on even if you step on it.

Hmms... On normal days when i am using the pedal, the cable does not need to be plugged in in order for the LED to light up leh. I guess i have to bring it down to check or repair. If really is because of the adaptor then i damn 'dui~'...

bring it down to g77, the official dealers. Hopefully your unit is still under warranty. I usually avoid using those cheap adaptors yeah. Spring for a 1spot. that should do.

Back