This April Fools Day...

kerplunk182

Have you noticed anything weird about YouTube? Hahaha. Another prank by the Youtube team. Bummer.

Oh wait, it only applies to certain videos. :\

Anyone care to share their pranks? Lol.

Last edited:
Swapped classes in school, put tape across the door to trip up teachers... Oh, but last year's april fool's day was epic. Halfway through playing the National Anthem during morning assembly, some person cut the anthem and replaced it with the Lion King theme song. Epicness!

Swapped classes in school, put tape across the door to trip up teachers... Oh, but last year's april fool's day was epic. Halfway through playing the National Anthem during morning assembly, some person cut the anthem and replaced it with the Lion King theme song. Epicness!

ACS independent? :O That was epic.

Called my friend at 6.30

"OI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MEET ME AT SIX P.M.!!!!"

Called another person.

"Hello I'm calling from the National Census I'd like to take a survey, are you free?"

*proceed to rattle on all the personal details about him that I know*

*then take a survey about his sex life*

half way through I was exposed because my mobile phone went off with Oshiego's "Immensely Powerful and Brutal" which only the guys from the band have... The scream was priceless.

my various april fools' jokes last night-

- paramore/blink 182/silverchair/*insert recipient's favourite band* is coming to town!

- i have a pair of drunk horny convent girls over, would you like to join me in banging them?

- would you like a carton of indonesian marlboro black menthol/*insert rare cigarette/alcohol/something*?

yesterday, i realised my ipod was missing. in a chalet full of my classmates. turned the whole place upside down and i still couldn't locate it after an hour of searching, and the best part is i'd only left it alone for less than an hour.

there's no 'happy april fool's day' ending though. bummer.

oh and by then i was also sick with a fever and sore throat so i had to cancel a small gig scheduled for tonight.

on to the topic, though,
one of my favourite april fool's pranks was back in sec school when my class didn't show up for lessons at all! and last year, my sister who was working in the SP admissions office called and lied that i'd been removed from my course!

lool you guys from acs I? being in an ab school sux doesnt it haha..
acs br pwns btw :)
too bad we dont do anythin for april fools

Back