The Music Lab

Hey All,

Sorry for not getting back to you all sooner. Was too busy with the restructuring and other work etc etc....

I'm happy to say that the new premise is up and running now!! HURRAY!!! The address is 116 Middle Road #05-02. Below is a map from Google Maps...If you're taking the MRT, alight at Bugis and walk to Hotel InterContinental. Cross the road from there....
116 Middle Rd, Singapore, Singapore - Google Maps

The Jam studio is up and running already too. Basic equipment but definitely sufficient for band practice (similar equipment I practice with when rehearsing with The Olivia Ong Quintet and Planestar).

We're working hard to get Photos up for both premises....latest by tomorrow k?? Jam studio rates will be finalized in a while....please bear with us.

Cheers!!

Last edited:
Sweet!

Will you be selling Turkish cymbals at the Paradiz studio, or everything will be at the new location?

Pictures of the new school

newmusiclab1.jpg

newmusiclab2.jpg

Classrooms
newmusiclab3.jpg

newmusiclab4.jpg

newmusiclab5.jpg

Alvin's room (Pearl Masters 6-pc Kit in the corner - his personal kit)
newmusiclab6.jpg

The other corner where he teaches with RT
newmusiclab7.jpg

Adjacent room - for teaching music production, group classes or as recording studio
newmusiclab8.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Mel....yup, do drop by for a chat sometime lah!!! Eric, sure thing....one tap one coffee...haha...just kidding lah....

The kit is really happening. The details of the hardware is so killer...the adjustability of the tom holder and snare drum stand beats any other uni-ball system I've used. And most of all....the drums projects like crazy...the tone is just so rich...Its the nastiest, bestest, loudest kit I've owned!! Love it till death!!

Maybe I'll drop by one day as well, let you play the Artisan Med. Prolly same day as Mel. :twisted:

Hi all,

Just a quick heads up to announce that The Music Lab Jamming Studios is now ready and available for bookings !!

musiclab_jamstudios_1.jpg

The location is at the old Music Lab school:
1 Selegie Road
#B1-11 Paradiz Centre
Singapore 188306

Call 6.3.3.8.2.9.9.1 or 9.6.3.5.8.5.3.8

Operating Hours
12pm – 10pm daily
7 days a week

Studio Rates:
For Band Rehearsals
$13 per hour
$12 off-peak (bookings up till 6pm on weekdays)

For Drum Practice
$7 per hour
$6 off-peak
Music Lab students get additional discounts! ($6 per hour/$5.50 off-peak)

Equipments include:

8-piece Pearl acoustic Drumkits, Laney RB4 Bass Amplifiers, AH100 Audio Hub & Laney LX65 Guitar Amplifiers

musiclab_jamstudios_2.jpg

Do consider us when looking for a very accessible jamming studio in town at super reasonable rates !!

We're new to this, and we're working hard to make it a happening place!

We welcome your feedback & suggestions !! Drop us a note here, or email us at info@themusiclab.com.sg

For Bookings do call 63382991.

Last edited:
call me along too.. i pretty free.. the only room i saw was alfe's room which was a bomb already.

Jeepers, Frummer and reuben:
Yeah let's do it!
Drop me a PM with your MSN addresses and contact numbers. See how we can coordinate to go down together. :D

Back