Tea

EngelFaeuste

I know there are some tea lovers out there among you. I recently have had the pleasure of sampling some tea that was absolutely brilliant. From the Rare Tea Company, it IS expensive stuff, not very available in Singapore but if you ever do have the fortune of travelling to the UK and you love tea, do pick up some of this stuff. ESPECIALLY with the very weak pound.

http://www.rareteacompany.com/our-range-of-speciality-teas.php

woah, taking tea up to another level with that! Boutique tea
icon10.gif

I drink chinese tea(nothing expensive, just regular ones sold locally) on regular basis, at work. Love the slight frangrance bitter sweet aftertaste.

Chinese tea on general is much better than the funny stuff you get in teabags from twinings.

For example, LongJing Tea from Hang Zhou generally only comes in packs from just one tea farm, something like the tea version of Single Malt whiskey. Which is what I believe the Rare Tea Company is trying to achieve.

Didn't expect this thread to come around!

I love tea, its much more refreshing that drinking gassy soft drinks. Its amazing what a bag of lipton tea + sugar/honey/milk can do to your energy.

I LOVE CHINESE TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the fragrant ones, like those floral tea too!

And yes, I hardly ever drink gas-sy drinks.

i love chinese tea and jasmine tea! Haha. my school even sent us to chinatown to learn how to drink tea and eat tea leaves egg... but then some very good chinese tea right, if you try sucking the tea(liquid) in your mouth without swallowing it, the fragrance will come out and your mouth will feel damn refreshed. try it guys.

of course, Kopitiam's ice teh is also one of my fav..

I don't drink tea too often because i actually get addicted to it.

a good chamomile, green tea, chysanthemum and LongJing is highly satisfying.

The Korean half of me is starting to appreciate more tea the older i get.

i love genuine japanese green tea!!!
like, really love it!
hahaha.

and teh bing.

and chrysanthemum. without sugar or syrup.

Milk tea in Taiwan ftw!

But seriously,i love ordering tea whenever im in restaurants,its either darjeeling or earl grey tea for me with the occasional english breakfast for tea together with scones

Teh Tarik 90 cents, good enough for me. :)

Sometimes when I feel rich, maybe a teh-o peng.

Sometimes when I feel super rich, maybe milk teh with pearl.

Back