studying in sydney

yihern

hi guys...

i'm thinking of doing lighting design/accoustic design as a undergrad degree +masters perhaps? was thinking of australia as i don't wanna lose my PR-ship there. will be starting uni in 2009 after i complete my national service. u guys have any suggestions/recommendations? i'm primarily more into lighting design. i already have a place locally at Nanyang Tech Uni doing Communication Studies. (aka mass comm)

thanks

bobby

I'm doing my foundation there, then its NS, then back to uni there. I'm gonna go into media arts, from what I've heard, its a real good place to study in, my sister is currently doing her uni there.

=Plastic

hi there
im planning to go australia to study too, im very interested in audio production as well as video production... hearing that you wanna go into media arts just interest me as well...
so what uni is famous for their media arts? could you explain further what does media arts means?

:p

re:

=garagesale_01

hm...depending on where you study at. I did Melb U, but for media arts, RMIT or victoria of the arts (college) has a good reputation for artsy stuff.
Murdoch is good (perth) for media studies...more for journalism and advertising.
Melbourne uni is good for studies in the arts, like creative writing, scripts and publishing and editing (reputation for old arts).
Although...audio production wise...you might wanna try Sydney. they've got a couple of prestigious schools there.

Back