SOFT Gathering - 5 Jan 2008

The first person to take a picture of the SOFT BIG banner outside *scape and post it here will get a prize from me. :D

PF, I think your guess is not correct. hee..hee the reason why I ask for the banner photo is because I also dont know what drink is it. The banner has the drink sponsor on it.

err.. no dikir barat performance scheduled. If anyone got contact, we can arrange it for future gatherings.

If volunteer helper what time need to come ah?
I dun mind going there helping and getting to know more ppl ... if dun need to come so early :D
But I might need to leave a bit earlier cos' having appointment with Beez at 5pm to set up my guitar

Last edited:
Hi hieu

Volunteer helper can come just before 12pm . Need help to give out lucky draw coupon.

Also need someone who is good with drums stuff. Coz need help in setting up the drumset.

Hi.
Okie so I volunteer myself, do giving lucky draw coupon or whatever.... but not the drum thingy but I know nothing about drum though. So I will come around 11:45am. :D

Errrrrrrrrrr...

James - So so so sorry that Stasis 10 is happening on the same day as SOFT outing 2008 :(

I would like to come down to *Scape at least for a while to say hi but bobian am shooting for Stasis.

:(:(:(

Perplexed, dont worry. As long as we are all working towards making more activities for the music scene, it is ALL good.

Back