SOFT Gathering - 5 Jan 2008

soft

Administrator
Staff member
Hello SOFTies!

Yes, it is going to be a great year ahead. We are going to have monthly meetup for everyone so that our little community can get closer.

Event: SOFT Gathering
Date: 5 Jan 2008 (Saturday)
Time: 12pm - 6pm
Venue: *scape Youth Centre ( www.scape.com.sg/ )
Ticket: FREE!!

Programme

Shirlyn Tan
A seasoned stage performer for the past 10 years, Shirlyn is currently the lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist for The UnXpected band who performs regularly at various high profile pubs in Singapore. Shirlyn who writes and performs her own music, also launched her first solo debut album Newfound Jealousy in April 2007.

Shirlyn will be sharing her music and her experience in music business.

City Music
City Music will showcase some of their Line6 product that will help any musician to get their music recorded. Live demo and hands-on opportunity.

Bobby Singh
Bobby Singh is one of the most accomplished percussionists in Asia. He has performed live and in recording studios with local and international artistes. Bobby’s adaptability and ability of improvisation to any music genres has made him to be a sought after musician/sessionist.

Hope to see you there!

Helpers Wanted!
2 SOFTies for registration (giving out registration/lucky draw coupon)
2 SOFTies for stage hand (help setting up the presentation area)

I will surely be there Bro James (1st as a Moderator), but most importantly - Bobby Singh (Mapex Endorsee) is our Softs' DXS Members - How can don't support our Local Drummer lah....and yes he is Great !

PS: - Hi to all DXS members - let's be there ok?

Last edited:
Hey James

I couldn't get Bernard (phone dis-engaged)....I will let you know by next week which evening we can collect the (Mapex Drum Kits Sponsored By Mapex) from the room, so that you can bring it there to Youth Park next Saturday.

PS:- Remind me har If I forgot to call you .. kekekeke !

I'm in too!

Zong Geng or Asaph here. Must make some frens here before going if not too lonely there.
Anybody here lives in Bt Batok or in the west?

Call me for supper!

It is going to be fun. We have a lot of support from *scape who graciously sponsored the venue. Not only that, they even sourced for a drink sponsor!! Ha..ha.. we must drink and be merry!

* it is healthy drink, good for all ages.

Other than that, we have loads of sponsors of lucky draw prizes. So much that I dare not announce it here. I dont want to use these prizes as the reason why one should come for this gathering. I want people who feel they need the information and want to improve their musicianship to come.

I want all who are attending to prepare a question beforehand. The one question that you've been wanting to ask but too shy to do so. This is what the gathering is for.

Meet someone new, learn something new.

Hi everyone, I need some volunteers to help out on the day.

Helpers Wanted!
2 SOFTies for registration (giving out registration/lucky draw coupon)
2 SOFTies for stage hand (help setting up the presentation area)

theunknown, you want to volunteer for the registration part?

We want to give a coupon to everyone to fill up so that we can do a lucky draw at that day.

Back