SOFT BBQ - 1st July 2006

the bbq was great man!
the SOFTIES and the great food was superb!

pit66 carpark f? dats like 666 man.. rock on!

James, thank u so much for the ride back home. really appreciated it! cheers!

must.. have.. a..nother.. bbq.. next.. time!!!

and yeah, congrats to the guy who won the guitar from guitar77!

cheers!

Ugh.. should have came earlier. Missed all the fun.

Pit 66 at 6 pm. Heh, coincidence?

Anyway, thanks James for sending me home too. Appreciate it :)

Haha. James, we didn't take a big grp pic. :( Or did I miss out on it? Nyehh.

It was okay I guess. But I was kinda like wondering why majority of those on the list didnt turn up. You guys still need to pay James though! LOL.

I met Sabrina, lilrampage, strats, matt, siva, e-guy-who-the-guitar, Zaki, Sk? , Samantha, DONG(cut ur wrist with your other hand), Eric, for420, azlan, yana, kaze, jame's wife(eh i just rmb you didnt tell me her name), and the guy in black. I mean the guy who was talking to Eric at the side. Sorry I forgot your names!

Lol.

Okay. It was nice meeting you guys.

some guy called Jerr i think. lol.

anyway, the bbq itself wasnt fantastic, but i had a blast. it was cool to meet evryone. thanks james.

Me and me wife was there and we had a good time. Thanks to James for making this bbq, hope can have another one soon. Maybe can make it at a place where we can put up a stage for jamming and performance. Heehee...

Here is some pics, enjoy.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Hmm.

LOL, mikemann, I can't belive you caught me mid-bellow on that pic. But it was fun! Great to have finally met the people behind the nicks. :)

Hmm.

I'm sure pepper was trying to humour us.. no need to take it too seriously :wink: but if you think abt it, those who who went could enjoy the drinks and makan, and since we (or at least alot of ppl and I) paid directly to Mrs Soft who gave us the 'draw slip'..... think about it in the way that those who didn't pay had no chance of winning the prize 8)

and I know I got more than food and drinks... kena cold water siah :lol:

Back