Mr Fahrenheit looking for Keyboardist!

linkinmind

Hi everyone,

My band, Mr Fahrenheit, we are looking for a keyboardist to fill the space left behind by our long time band member as he needs to venture into his own business.

Mr Fahrenheit was formed in 2018, we had spent a long time trying to perfect what we play and when we felt ready to play in events, pubs and wherever, we were struck by Covid hence the plan was put off till now. In this period of down time, we focus on building our songlist so we are always bringing in new songs to play.

Though formed out of fun but we are all committed in what we do and here's a list of songs where you can see the level of commitment we put into our play:

Final Countdown - Europe
Anyway You Want It - Journey
Here I Go Again - Whitesnake
Nothing But Love - Mr Big
Bed of Roses - Bon Jovi
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
Carry On Wayward Son - Kansas
Cryin - Aerosmith
Alone - Heart
Separate Ways - Journey
I'll Be Over You - Toto

There are many other songs to list and the list just go on and on.

We are currently 5 man strong and looking to fill up the Keyboardist role so if you think you fit the bill, have the drive and passion, hit me up at 90090997.

I don't need you to be super experience, i just need you to be passionate in what you do and keep an open mind.

We will also consider playing acoustic sets and livestream and of course, our usual hardrocking sessions. Keep it fun, keep it fresh but no shortcuts.

Looking forward!

Thanks for reading guys!

Back