Soccer fans: MIO switch?

Goodbye Starhub, hello Singtel...

• Can't live without EPL, will switch...

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Giving up soccer, won't switch...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There's always online streaming broadcast, ha!

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Will watch @ kopitiam/ other external venues

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Finally, its really good news actually, i dont mind if ShitTel made us hubbers pay a bit more for Football to be carried over to StarHub. at least i dont need to pay for extra phone line i don't use.

I think alot of people forget that the most important people in business are the consumers themselves, i just feel that ShitTel exploits new subscribers by telling them to pay for a home phone line that they dont need at all. Had this situation happen in other countries I think the people will boycott when they know they are exploited. We locals here have the tendency to "lan-lan" swallow the pill and get ourselves exploited.

actually now that i am both a mio and starhub subscriber, i think when it is time i will switch everything over to.... singtel.

i hate singtel to the core, but i think i will benefit if i get mio in the future. also i think the mio box slightly better than the starhub box. volume control abit better and louder. mio's info bar got a preview of the programme being played, and u can check the next programme up to 3 programmes ahead compared to starhub's 1.

but that is for my case lah. if u have starhub and havent gotten mio u should just stick to wad u have. and if singtel makes me sign more stupid contracts then forget it.

hmmm...
i just read an article on tne newpaper today and somehow the merge will only happen in 2013?

Correct me if i'm wrong but looks like i might be still soccerless next season...

Will switch until the World Cup broadcasting rights is sorted. F**k man, they cannot even pay to FIFA to watch one month of world football. This sucks ass.. big time.. Btw, Malaysians pay only like RM25 a month (i tink or somewhere there) to watch good football and we Singaporeans have to fork out so much.. Singapore is reallly sucking our pockets dry here.. haiz.. high price to pay for good living i guess

Back