Shops to buy Zildjian Cymbals from.

zephyrkhambatta

Hi there all!

I absolutely love the sound of the Z Custom Zildjian Cymbals, but can't seem to find them at the Yamaha Store at Plaza Singapura (they would know if the other Yamaha stores sold them too and they said no).

Are there any other shops any of you know other than Yamaha which give a wide range of Zildjian Cymbals in Singapore?

And no, i'm not considering ordering because they say they want a deposit. That's ridiculous. To pay for a cymbal which you don't know the sound of. Especially with your own drumsticks on them.

Cheers
Zephyr Khambatta

Hi ZK,

As far as I know, Yamaha is the sole distributor of Zildjian cymbals in Singapore. Did you ask them to check the warehouse inventory? Yamaha don't display all the cymbals they have, only the more popular ones.

If you can't do without the Z Customs, your best bet would be eBay, I guess, or other various online dealers.

And no, i'm not considering ordering because they say they want a deposit. That's ridiculous. To pay for a cymbal which you don't know the sound of. Especially with your own drumsticks on them.

Totally. Besides, you've to wait a hell of a long time for your order to come in.

Hi Jeepers,

Haha jeepers!

Yeah man i had the guy go through his inventory on the computer.

Then he's like Z custom not available in Singapore man... there's no market here... then I was like... no market for rock music with a hint of thrashiness for certain songs... are you sure? Then he's like ya... why don't you go back to US and buy? coz my race is persian and i happen to look white, but i grew up here since i was a baby..

And I was like... I don't know anyone living there neither do I have the money to (go there). Then he was like order la... Then I said sure man I'll let you know...

That's bout it...

Damn man. That's total bullcrap. There's this spiral nonsense in Yamaha PS and I'm sure there's a market for that.

Well, seems to me that you've to go the e[size=-2]vil[/size]Bay way then.

Back