SEA Games soccer: S'pore vs Thailand (11th Dec)

wjl123

Kickoff 8.45 pm Live Channel 5
SCORE FULL TIME
Thailand 3 Singapore 0
W.Tatong
Sangsainoi
25 minutes
Thailand 1 goal up. Score by a corner ,keeper Hassan Sunny failed to catch the corner while singapore defenders in the penalty box failed to defend.
30 minutes
Corners
Thailand 4 Singapore 0
44 minutes
BAD PLAY BY SINGAPORE DEFENDER. Trying to do some stupid trick near penalty box but got jacked in the end. Tackled by Thailand player and shoots but was hit away by Hassan sunny only to find Sangsainoi picking up the ball to make it 2:0 for Thailand.
64 minutes
Agu Casmir is sub on. Lets hope for some goals now.
74 minutes
Header by Amri Whacked the crossbar could have been 2:1 !!!!!
77 minutes
Goal by thailand. Thailand are in the finals... 3:0

Last edited:
i love the commentator, defender thinks his brazilian but got reminded he was a sporean by the thai goal scorer.

Last edited:
sG PLAYED LIKE SCHOOLBOYS...NO I.Q WHATSOEVER...

LONG BALL, LONG BALL ALL THE TIME ...

Damm frustrating and I felt I wasted my time watching the match especially after the 1st "catch butterfly" goalkeepeing error!

Thais deserved the win. Lets hope for at least a bronze!

I think Mark Richmond sang too high praises for the Thai players... I mean they played well lah but not THAT fantastic and Sg's poor play & errors made them look superior ...

my tots

well considering the thais had so MUCH possession...i also have no idea why Spore wanna be like England keep pumping long balls up..
anyway when is the 3rd/4th placing match?

I think Mark Richmond sang too high praises for the Thai players... I mean they played well lah but not THAT fantastic and Sg's poor play & errors made them look superior ...

my tots

he is quite a good commentator dont u think? the best mediacorp can find already

yes agreed, by far the best SG has ...but then even epl commentators get carried away sometimes...?

well considering the thais had so MUCH possession...i also have no idea why Spore wanna be like England keep pumping long balls up..
anyway when is the 3rd/4th placing match?

it is tomorrow. friday 14th dec @ 4.25 live on channel 5. GO VIETNAM! SCORE SOME OWN GOALS FOR US!

i dont think vietnam will lose against singapore this friday.

they will badly wanted to avenge their defeat.

but in anyway i will support singapore till the final whistle blow..haha

Back