SEA Games soccer: S'pore vs Laos (1 Dec 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

subversion

watched this match yesterday (Score: 0-0) & have to say that our young lions were struggling throughout the match. there were very few attempts at goal & it was rather evident that some players can't keep up with the Laos players, pace-wise. there were also no tactical attacking strategy when our players were in front of goal, most of the time, they weren't sure whether to pass or shoot...

prior to this match, the media had touted the Lions to be a fearsome team to deal with this SEA games & snippets of the Tiger Cup championship were flashed on tv but that was a different Lions team. i don't see that reflection in our younger players who form this SEA games squad.

against Vietnam/ Malaysia? slim hope...

U are absolutely right. I watched the game yday too n their performance was a far cry from when they were playing in the senior squad. The Laos team were bulldozing them in all areas. They better buck up against Vietnam n Malaysia.

The match was shown on Channel 5 430pm. The next match is against Vietnam tmr Mon 3 Dec at 430pm n against Malaysia Sat 8 Dec same time too.

All matches will be shown LIVE on Mediacorp Channel 5

disgrace

these guys are not singapore. they are just 'team' singapore

honestly speaking i support the team because of pride and patriotism. not because the style of play or the football itself appeals to me.

i dunno what to think of FAS, especially after the treatment of Fandi Ahmad (not even a mention) and Dollah Kassim during the national stadium closing ceremony. and i heard national stadium is still gonna be used?

what a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back