SEA Games soccer: S'pore 3 - Vietnam 2 (3 Dec)

Status
Not open for further replies.

subversion

thank you Vietnam for scoring 2 own goals to let the Lions win... another average performance by the Lions but a much better showing than their previous encounter. there is a need for a good finisher in the Lions...

i don't know what made the Viet team falter; inferiority complex maybe? they should know that this is NOT the Tiger Cup Champion line-up...

vietnam was a mess in the beginning. thankfully singapore managed to get the third goal. which is a good goal btw. overall a soso performance. we should expect more HEART in their fight against malaysia!

as it is, s'pore stands a good chance to qualify for the next stage (just needs a draw), if they falter during the M'sia match, they should ALL switch to badminton...

if have tremendous respect for the Lion's 3rd goal.

Lions must also remember to control their tackles once given a yellow card; we note the sending off in this match was due to a send yellow which was really uncalled for. do we actually need a genuis IQ to exercise this restrain?

Last edited:
-

i think the problem lies in the midfield area. too empty. too...idea-less. we hv a good striker in the form of khairul amri but he cant work alone.

just my 2cents man.

*was suprised the lions won over vietnam. ddint watch the game so was more surprised there was 2 own goals. hahah. how to beat malaysia when malaysia thrash laos 4-0 man. singapore cnt find the net against Laos at all. All the best Team Singapore!

malaysia beat laos 4-0, but singapore lose, let alone cannot score
then again, singapore beat vietnam 3-2 but malaysia lose

no matter what, goals dont represent how good the team is. let's just wait till the match itself

pressure is dangerous for young lads who aren't quite versed in its control/ entailments. nevertheless, let's hope for the best :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back