rythym traveller

binderdonedat

Howdy all ,

Just joined the site - where can I buy a Pearl rythym traveller practice kit or equivelent here in Singapore??? Swee Lee sell them? Perhaps some drummer here just left their HDB for a mansion somewhere in Beverly HILLS and wants to part with their practice kit?

Also looking for a good double kick pedal Pearl, DW or Yamaha - actually Im moving here from Canadia so I am buying lots of stuff ... I play for a living and need to keep da chops up in my hdb flat....

Any help would be reciprocated and appreciated :D

yea swee lee sells them.a shop beside guitar gallery i tink in paradigm center(jus beside peace center) sellsthem too.ahah.get the pearl eliminators from swee lee too.tink they should hv it in stock now. :D

kool n da gang!

koolness!!!

Thanx a bunch legin!! I'm on my way to grab dem tomorrow I think :) Do you have any idea how much the Travellers cost? Jus wondering cuz if they real pricey Im thinking maybe I should just go to Yamaha n grab a DTxpress or something. hmm...

nyway, thanx yo!

8) :D

Re: kool n da gang!

HEY! welcome to soft :D

sweelee sells pearl rhythm traveller kit at $720. yamaha's selling the lowest priced DTXpress at >$1200 (depends whether it's on sale) i would advise you to go online to do research before getting rhythm traveller kit. it has both pros and cons as i have found out. some thinks this set is too compact and the toms sound awful. some even prefer to buy Tama stagestar drumset instead! and also some complain that electronic drumsets have no real drum feel and too bouncy or rubbery. some softies here have drumsets in their hdb flats, some have electronic drums. having a drumset in hdb has to be mindful of the neighbours' complains (soundproofing or end practice time before 8pm) you should go around the shops and try out different drumkits of your choices. some might be more comfortable for you than the other ones depends on ur preference. GOOD LUCK! nyway, thanx yo! 8)

hi,binderdonedat...i'm selling my Pacific Drumset Chameleon.(Equivalent to Rhythm Traveller).Maybe you want to have a viewing

The chameleon would be a better alternative to the rhythm traveller, though i've never tried one (chameleon, that is).

had a chameleon and converted it to edrums. never actually played on the kit as an acoustic kit. but the diff between the chameleon and rythm traveller is how the heads are. the chameleon had the usual batter and resonant sides as opposed to rythm traveller's one sided batter head i think.
so in the long run if u switch from home practice to gigging often den u might want to consider it.
heard the stagestar is pretty ok.

Back