Budding Drummer looking for some help.

Is it possible to expand a Rhythm Traveler Set?

Hey there everyone!
I was wondering if its possible say after a few months of acquiring a 2nd hand pearl rhythm traveler set to expand the drum set?
(Additional toms, etc) for cymbals (splashes china and such, its possible to to expand it by getting new stands right?)
Also for hi hats and the supplied cymbal stand for the Rhythm Traveler is it possible to change the hi hats and cymbals , say to another brand in the future using the stand supplied without any limitations??

Hope to hear from you all soon!
-Yk

Yamaha DD65 to sell - Interested??

If anyone is interested, I am selling my Yamaha DD65 electronic drum kit. Its good for beginners and saves space and does not disturb others. I also have the stand for it. Price is Negotiable approx 350 SGD. Email me....

Ok, I'll try to explain in the simplest way possible...(non-engineering terms)

Basically it means how fast the sound, the amount of sound and the kind of sound gets to your ears. This can be determined by the skin type, wood type, drum sizes, stick choice, room type etc. So a basic example:

For the same given room, and drum kit, and stick choice, 1-ply clear skins will have a brighter and more immediate attack than 1-ply coated skins. 1-ply skins will have a brighter and more immediate attack than 2-ply skins etc.

Hope this helps....

Back