SOLD WTS: Pearl Rhythm Traveller Drum Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

70s_Man

I purchased this Pearl Rhythm Traveller Drum Kit from Swee Lee a few years ago as I intended to take up drumming again after a break of 20+ years. Sadly however my work and other commitments got in the way so it has hardly been used and I have kept it stored away at home for most of the time since then. This kit is ideal both for a beginner who wants to learn and practice drumming on a real kit, and the experienced drummer who needs a small kit for quiet practicing and jamming.

The great thing about this kit is that it has all the real, professional, rock solid fittings of a full-size Pearl kit - including the excellent P-120 Drum Pedal and pro Hi-Hat. It also sounds surprisingly good when used with the normal drum heads, so it could be used for small gigs where space limitations make it difficult to use a full kit. For quiet practicing, there is also a set of nylon mesh heads included (which have an authentic drum 'feel' but are almost silent) and rubber pads for the cymbals. I will also include a set of rubber pads for the drums, which can be used with the normal heads to reduce the sound volume. The kit packs away very compactly when not in use or for transportation.

In addition to the kit itself, I am also selling separately a Pearl Drum Throne - please see my other ad for this.

The cymbals which come with the kit are quite basic; however I additionally have a number of 'proper' cymbals and a separate cymbal stand for sale - again, please see my separate ads for these items.

Swee Lee are selling this model of kit new for $650, but I am asking only $300.

Please contact Terry by Phone / SMS / WhatsApp at 9030 7563.

XA02EgC.jpg

iFmAfjA.jpg

7Hnsvh4.jpg

YIJu6yE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back