Retro groove live at the esplanade waterfront

NO WORIES - HOPE 2 C U AT yELLO jELLO WHERE WE PLAY SOMETIME ...

cheerz:mrgreen:

lol so you were the one at yello jello performing on new year.
i was there.hahaha.nice!

lol so you were the one at yello jello performing on new year.
i was there.hahaha.nice!

hahahahahha yeah dude - I remember U .. U were the ones who complimented me & the band ....cheerz

U all should have stayed longer - it was kick asss that ngt at the club :mrgreen:

Will do, what time is your set & on what days? There's a lot of live bands there @ CQ though.

Im on Mon, Tues (start 830pm) Wed, Thur, Fri & Sat (start 9pm)

6 nights a week, four sets a night...

Yello Jello is like the only retrobar there- first club on your left just after the main taxi stand / enterance to clarke quay

hahhaa bro Jerry - I offer U my blackie (w/o pick ups) now I got call from buyer who'se interested already.....

power of the internet :mrgreen:

Im on Mon, Tues (start 830pm) Wed, Thur, Fri & Sat (start 9pm)

6 nights a week, four sets a night...

Yello Jello is like the only retrobar there- first club on your left just after the main taxi stand / enterance to clarke quay

Is it opposite the Cliniq Bar? Or the one besides the resto, hmmm will drop by on time, hope to see you there bro

Is it opposite the Cliniq Bar? Or the one besides the resto, hmmm will drop by on time, hope to see you there bro

opposite mamas caribean bar / resuarant .... look for the pyscodelic glass walls - u cant miss it -ask Alfa he was there NYE

Well you got a lovely black maple board strat, for sure its a nice guitar just like mine. Will visit you there bro, do accept request :)

yep ... thanks bro - it's modeled after the Eric Clapton signature series with decals & all. Nice smooth easy feel butthe Am std pups I had in them kinda wasnt my feel so I sold the entire pickguard assembly & will prolly get new fender vintage noiseless & a gain boost and use it as my club axe. Unless of course someone buys it as is .... :mrgreen:

Right now I'm using my relic SRV strat at the club

Yeah bro we do take request hahahaha if we can play it .... ;) but normally Thur, Fri & Sat very packed and we pay non stop dance / soul /rock & roll stuff hard to take request coz ppl dancing and so many request keep comin in - Mon -Wed more relaxed

hahahahahha yeah dude - I remember U .. U were the ones who complimented me & the band ....cheerz

U all should have stayed longer - it was kick asss that ngt at the club :mrgreen:
hahah yeah.wasted uh.too tired ah.hahahah

Back