Rant about a bad deal experience(idealists not welcome)

Hey, TS, maybe its sort of a good thing he ran into you... hopefully he'll straighten out after this... we've all had our fair share of doing stupid/retarded/foolish/not-so-legal (pick whichever is appropriate) things, what's important is that we learn from them...

If he doesn't learn then... *grabs pitchfork* (i'm nice but push me and....)

Last edited:
This one?

IMG_0183.png

Too bad its still cached. Google>You

*Passes out torches and pitchforks*

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAH

mobat9.gif

heh, be a caring gentleman, track down his parents and informed them what happen. At 13/14, already doing this kinda "put aeroplane" deal, he deserved to be whacked jialat.

Actually, he's quite pro at 13/14 to be doing these kind of deals. At 14 I was still playing Tamiya cars and LAN games. But yeah, he's a bad person to deal with, nothing to do with NS(turns out he wasn't in NS anyway) and he had an ulterior motive. 2 of my biggest deals were during my NS time, and I didn't piss the sellers off. At least I don't think I did.

well let it be known that i tried not to pass out his ID...hur hur....

I think put the pitchforks aside...pick up your rulers...a couple on the knuckle is the standard punishment for that age group....

hes on his way to becoming a pro hustler:p

thanks for the support guys

Found his nick. :mrgreen: Google owns all.

I don't deal much, but I'm quite strict on my dealings, even with my own friends, but I do give them a lot of leeway. If I'm to sell to people on SOFT, G4C or any online forum, it's my terms or I'm not selling.

I get quite offended when people ask for lower prices even when I'm already selling at a very low price. Fortunately I'm selling my Ibanez to my friend who is honest...

Last edited:
haha, many problems that happened here on SOFT are by kids of this age group.
there used to be one who lowballs on buyers, also sells off his stuff higher than the original price -_-

Several things seem wierd about this guy... First, that's a lot of work to do for a 30 buck profit. Surely there are better ways to make 30 bucks.... Second, if he's 13-14 but claimed he's in NS wouldn't that set up a weird meeting? (unless he claims he's the buyers younger brother or something...)

aiyah.. simple COD , 1st come 1st serve... reserved tak pakai, unless u deal with him before and know him via gigs, friends, etc.. than see how lah

Several things seem wierd about this guy... First, that's a lot of work to do for a 30 buck profit. Surely there are better ways to make 30 bucks.... Second, if he's 13-14 but claimed he's in NS wouldn't that set up a weird meeting? (unless he claims he's the buyers younger brother or something...)

Hahaha you are so right. But I knew a guy who used to slave at McDonalds for months just to buy a stupid item on Ragnarok. Or was it Maple. I don't know, I don't play those stuff, but you catch the drift.

Bluepowder bro just do this :

1) Reservations? Sure. Downpayment pls. If not, sucks to be you.

2) Any lowballers/negotiators. Yes even negotiators, when i state a firm price it STAYS firm.

3) Deal at my convenience or dont deal at all.

4) Telling me another guy is selling it cheaper. Either : Show me the thread/Go get it from him then

*( Numerous attempts to negotiate a lesser price with this method. )

5) Accept the criterias and learn to read before texting/pming me.

Done.

Trust me although your goods may take longer to take off, the deals you make are satisfactory.

:cool: im sure pathein has his own set of rules :)

bluepowder, you're a TGP supporting member aren't you?

Why not sell there? Zendrives are hot items there and I'm sure you can fetch at least 270sgd even if you offer to pay for shipping.

All my deals on TGP have been extremely hassle free and people there trust each other.

yea thats my next option...was beeing lazy:p....have to pack and send....lol....does membership run out?? i contributed like a year ago....

yea thats my next option...was beeing lazy:p....have to pack and send....lol....does membership run out?? i contributed like a year ago....

Yeah it does run out. I'm assuming you paid for a years worth.

Well actually I only sell stuff that I know is impossible to sell here because there is no market for these expensive stuff. Zendrive would be one of them that can sell really easily over there.. Whereas its not wise to sell something that's in abundance over there. Since we're disadvantaged because of our location.

Back