Rant about a bad deal experience(idealists not welcome)

bluepowder

So its more of a rant to let off steam than anything else....

Was selling some boutique pedals...buyer contacts me with regards to one....says hes really really keen....literally begs me to hold it for him for a few days, since he is in NS...i told him i would hold it a couple of days....he says he needs some more time to raise money...I tell him I can hold it till today....I put other buyers on hold cos im a man of my word....

He contacts me today saying he has the money...i say great lets deal....then he asks for discount....since he cant raise the entire amount...so i settle for 10 bucks less....we decide to meet....(at my convenience as stated in the thread)..so i invite him to deal at my home....

.he says too far since he is in paya lebar and cant come west...I thought ok poor kid serving NS lemme go somewhere near his location...give him 4 choices around bugis, macpherson, aljuneid area....he says cannot travel from paya lebar to there...(I'm thinking wtf...its 15 mins of travel)....so i tell him sorry dude ive been nice but I cant come to your exact location to sell you the pedal...come to macpherson road....he says ok....so i msged him...ok im leaving for machpherson road....do you confirm the deal?? he says yes....one hour later im at macpherson road...he smses saying sorry cannot make it...will msg u tonight ....I'm thinking wtf....so i msged him saying this is getting very troublesome and asked him if he truly wanted the pedal or not....to which he replies...i did want the pedal but after all your questions....i dont think u want to deal with me...so i dont want the pedal...

I was seriously thinking wtf kid...grow a pair and man up....if you dun have the money atleast come clean.....so after some more sms bashing...i gave up ..... bumped my ad.....no more mr.nice guy.....To think...this is the defence of our country:p...what a shame...if anyone wants his identity pm me...

Probably my fault for putting with all of this...but Ive generally had nice dealings with the people here....from waiting to installment plans to just abt every other way of buying and selling..no problem....until today....

So now...I omit all leniencies from dealings.....too bad that one guy has to spoil it for the others

Let this be a lesson kids....dun be a dick....

/rant(awaiting pathein's wisdom)

heh, i didnt wanna chap so much, but since you ask for it, here goes

1) You wanted to sell the pedals, thats giving others a chance to play you out. If dont wanna sell, then theres no opportunity for them to do so

2) the only thing we can do is move on and try selling the pedals again. Afterall, you wanna sell, others will wanna buy.

3) Have a smile right now, force yourself if you cant, best to look into mirror and doing that. Theres prolly nothing much too angry to handle when you can smile to yourself in the mirror.

have a good evening and hope you sell the pedals soon

blue powder one advice for you never deal with those who r still serving ns
reason 1-they are very busy
2-their work time is not fixed sometimes must come back to camp
3-sometimes they have confinement and stuff

nothing against those serving ns but this is actually something that has been happening............:)

heh, i didnt wanna chap so much, but since you ask for it, here goes

1) You wanted to sell the pedals, thats giving others a chance to play you out. If dont wanna sell, then theres no opportunity for them to do so

2) the only thing we can do is move on and try selling the pedals again. Afterall, you wanna sell, others will wanna buy.

3) Have a smile right now, force yourself if you cant, best to look into mirror and doing that. Theres prolly nothing much too angry to handle when you can smile to yourself in the mirror.

have a good evening and hope you sell the pedals soon

hehe yea...thought id hear that.....ive put up my ad again...hoping the other buyers bite....

the blames 50-50....cos i allowed him to manipulate the situation....but hey...i like to believe in the innate goodness of people....or atleast think that NS men have some cojones....

but then this goes back to the arguement that the girl wearing skimpy clothes deserved to get raped.....i would always be against that arguement....for some things there is just no excuse....

oh well after the 100 good deals on soft there was bound to be a bad one...took a jug of tiger to wash the bitter taste from my mouth;)

happy new year pathein

blue powder one advice for you never deal with those who r still serving ns
reason 1-they are very busy
2-their work time is not fixed sometimes must come back to camp
3-sometimes they have confinement and stuff

nothing against those serving ns but this is actually something that has been happening............:)

Thats a little unfair to the NS guys ...but then I get where you're coming from(and especially right now Im almost inclined to agree) but i will remember that it takes one bad seed to spoil the crop...but the easy way to avoid it is....first come first serve..my convenience..you wanna buy something from me...come get it tomorrow or the next guy gets it.....

Lol...THE PLOT THICKENS...

found the guys thread to SELL the zendrive for a profit....even before he bought it.....SOB....bugger was asking me for a discount to flip it for a profit.....what a piece of work....

bwahahaha...apologies to all NS guys.....fellow softie has brought it to my notice that the guy isnt serving NS...few years away .....

man....I'm such a ding dong for believing a teenager

lol apprently hes 13 or 14...now i just feel bad for picking on a child....

his thread for selling the zendrive was taken down today evening....however the magic of google nailed his ass

heh, be a caring gentleman, track down his parents and informed them what happen. At 13/14, already doing this kinda "put aeroplane" deal, he deserved to be whacked jialat.

What a d0uche. Should post this guy's contact details/soft id. He deserves to be burnt. Best wishes to your sales, bluepowder.

Lol...THE PLOT THICKENS...

found the guys thread to SELL the zendrive for a profit....even before he bought it.....SOB....bugger was asking me for a discount to flip it for a profit.....what a piece of work....

emn...gather all clues...trying to find out who is that kid.(busy looking through the buy/sell section)... :)

This one?

IMG_0183.png

Too bad its still cached. Google>You

*Passes out torches and pitchforks*

It is unfortunate that such a thing would happen here... but the guy seems to have bolted... all his previous sell threads have been taken down...

On the same note, the forum search is pretty powerful too...

Back