Pop Vocals Coach Singing Teacher Available - Results Guaranteed!

jazzpurple

I am a freelance Pop Vocals instructor for the past 5 years and can impart singing techniques that can improve your personal singing goals. Fun teaching style and results guaranteed!

Most of my students see almost immediate result to their singing after 4 lessons.

Students can either come to my place (Pasir Ris) for learning, or I can go to your home (keyboard/piano required).

Rates are $30/hr (my place) and $35/hr (your place).

Interested to learn from me? Feel free to contact me (Narelle) at 97380708.

Thank you!

Revised rates *Updated*

1-to-1 lesson: $35/hr at teacher's place OR Package rate $300 for 10 one-hour lessons
1-to-1 lesson: $45/hr at student's place OR Package rate $400 for 10 one-hour lessons,
*$50/hr (West-side locations)

Group classes/Group lessons available, please enquire for rates.

Dedicated & passionate teacher with 5 yrs experience avail to teach adults & children. See improvement in your voice just after a few singing lessons!

- Gain better voice control
- Increase vocal range
- Gain confidence to sing
- Learn proper breathing techniques

and more...

I teach all kinds of genres: Pop, Jazz, Rock, Broadway Musical, Mandopop etc...

Lessons are fun and can be conducted at teacher's place (Pasir Ris) or student's place.

Rates: $35/ hour (at teacher's place); $45/hour (at student's place)

Package Rates: $300 for 10 lessons at teacher's place; $400 for 10 lessons at student's place

Let me help you achieve your singing goals and sing like a pro soon!

Interested students, please contact Narelle at 97380708 (Call/SMS/Whatsapp).

Revised rates *With effective from 1 January 2015*

1-to-1 lesson: $40/hr at teacher's place OR Package rate $350 for 10 one-hour lessons
1-to-1 lesson: $50/hr at student's place OR Package rate $450 for 10 one-hour lessons,

Group classes/Group lessons available, please enquire for rates. Hp: 97380708

Students Testimonials

"A very patient teacher and very passionate in her teaching. I enjoy her vocal lessons a lot!" -Dorothy, working professional

"Always reinforce the techniques and making sure I execute them correctly. Love her teaching style too, very friendly, approachable and super patient." Tim, working professional

"Teacher Narelle makes lesson very fun! I like her!" -Cherie, student age 7

"I like coming to Narelle's singing class, I can relieve stress from my studies and she helps me free & discover my voice. Now I am able to sing confidently in public." Hannah, student age 15

Singing lessons available for all genres:
- Pop
- R&B
- Rock
-Jazz
-Broadway
-Classical
-Mandopop etc...

Want to improve your singing? Start trying a vocal lesson! For enquiries please contact 97380708.

Back