Overdrive pedal or Chorus Pedal?

yeah, im a super noob at both gadgets, sorry for my ignorance, and i know all of you are f^ pro

thats why im here to ask, what i mean is (my question was) IF YOU WERE ME would you get an overdrive or a chorus pedal, if you played any of the song listed above IF you have the choice of getting only one pedal, WHICH is more appropriate tone?

thank you, once answered topic closed, it cant be more interesting.

There can only be one pedal. And its why i'm so f^ pro!!! Merry Christmas

LMB-3l.jpg

theres nothing wrong in not knowing, but dont stop trying..

I cant help much either. Both effect are of different type. The best wud be you bringing your bass to try both out and see which one suit you more.

The usual ways of seeking opinions often complicate too much and being led around and round and being more confused after that..

imho

PatheinRaindropMoe said:
theres nothing wrong in not knowing, but dont stop trying..

I cant help much either. Both effect are of different type. The best wud be you bringing your bass to try both out and see which one suit you more.

The usual ways of seeking opinions often complicate too much and being led around and round and being more confused after that..

imho

yeah, very much help of them from KOPITIAM.. eh no..im in BASS FORUM :roll:

to me...get a chorus 1st maybe.....

the chorus to enhance n shape ur tone....

the od depends ah....cause not all songs uses it rite?

Actually, just get a Sansamp or MXR DI. Robert Trujillo uses the MXR. Sansamp would be more helpful in getting that tubey sound ala. Larc. Overdrives and Choruses can only help so much in SOME songs.

dude, i am actually more of a jrock fan.... i havent really noticed much bout x-japan bass tone.... but for luna sea and dir-en grey, its similar to wad bassist of over kill is using(found out recently). so i asked round and i guess the closest i have got to is an od pedel and a compressor.. cannnot confirm as i havent test the pedals out yet

Back