Official : Show your keyboards & racks thread

synths0.jpg

synths2.jpg

synths1.jpg

not exactly mine, share with brother.
both of us like analog modelling synths.

My brother has an Oasys in his room.

looks like there are a lot of secret mission music studio in Singapore.

this one is a analog modelling home studio.

I like Roland JD800, the sliders and the knobs - very good !

Are you in Singapore, Digihub?

I've never seen an Oberheim OB-12 and Waldorf Q keyboard in Singapore.
Mail order? Must have cost quite a bit for shipping for full size keys.
(I've only ordered single rack synths from overseas). :D

jk

i'm just starting out and i drools too much already .....

lolx ..... i'm goin out to work in april .... with me luck ... =P

All ish cool :) I am sleepy headed anyway... spoilt? I don't know ... I work hard for my money like everyone else... btw for records, it's Haken Continuum Fingerboard not "Hacken" and KAWAI K5000W (I am not selling K9000, erm don't think have such a synth)... Thanks for being resourceful digihub... But it's not cool to post others' stuff without asking so would you kindly delete the previous links you've provided? You can keep the trash talk there, I don't mind... but the link you've provided links to my personal blog so I'll appreciate if it's removed... thank you.

I really don't think my set up is any fantastic... I see Arp, Nords, Virus in others... which I have non... but most of all I WANT A MOOG VOYAGER!!!

Apologies to all for the unnecessary drama...

hahas sonic you are being modest man, well i bet your creativity surpassed your setup. its the creativity that matters more. : )

i almost got myself a moog voyage for mr misse, but i took back my order and went to get a MAC instead.

the moog is not an easy instrument, to use its full potential you have to totally understand the way of analogue synthesis, yes you could play with itm but it will take you time to get to the sound that you want. if you understand the concept properly moog is a way up high tool for sound designers. :)

well you guys might wanna check the NORD WAVES, i once own NL3 and i think the sound are superb and the editing of the sounds are really unique do check that up,.

Ok I am abit confused about digihub's reply... I hope he will remove the links to my personal blog...

I am very into analogue synthesis... I want a Voyager because it's a lifetime must have. Currently I am researching into analogue modular synthesis... saving up for one but deciding between euro rack or motm format... I guess I will settle for a euro rack due to lack of space... saving up for it now, buy panel by panel and build them up slowly... prolly a doepfer or PLAN B collection... I wanted to use Max/msp to see how it can interact in a live sound art performance... but that's long term plan...

Zenguan... so you are the guy. I was chatting with misse the other day when I went over his place and he mentioned someone wanted a voyager custom LED... I want a lunar voyager and was checking prices with him... and he told me a guy backed out because he buying something else... must be you... small world :) Misse rawks...

Back