Megadeth - Official SOFT Review

They rock !! i went for both concerts ! damn syok ! Dave is damn cool ! his finger ! arghh !! i wan to watch them again man !

Good attempt. But u shouldn't "slam" the members of Megadeth. New or old.
This review (if u really wrote it) is based on your own personal judgement.
If Dave / the rest were to see this? How disappointing...

Everything else is ok. U mentioning the members n how they work in their band, that a no no...

It was Deth under the full moon though. Only that is right from u.

Cheers!

Sorry - I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

The point of a review is to give an account of an event and provide some indicators as to whether it was good or bad and at which parts and there's nothing wrong with being subjective, i.e. using my own judgement. You can disagree by all means and you're free to state that here.

And yes I did write it. Are you suggesting I copied it from elsewhere?

Good attempt. But u shouldn't "slam" the members of Megadeth. New or old.
This review (if u really wrote it) is based on your own personal judgement.
If Dave / the rest were to see this? How disappointing...

Everything else is ok. U mentioning the members n how they work in their band, that a no no...

It was Deth under the full moon though. Only that is right from u.

Cheers!

Sorry - I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

The point of a review is to give an account of an event and provide some indicators as to whether it was good or bad and there's nothing wrong with being subjective, i.e. using my own judgement. You can disagree by all means and you're free to state that here.

And yes I did write it. Are you suggesting I copied it from elsewhere?

This was my second time watching Megadeth. Caught the first one in Melbourne 6 years ago and Dave's energy had not reduced a single bit...injury or not. He remains one of the very few musicians that I respect the most. When they belted out A Tout Le Monde, I could almost feel a tear flow down from the corner of my eye (not trying to be dramatic here). Megadeth coming to Singapore is one of the most defining moments of the metal scene here. And looking at the crowd that day, one thing for sure...Metal still lives! It was touching.

the crowd was small, really. but heck its a tiny country. my friends sent me pics of the crowd in thailand and aussie and stuff, woah. haha i dream of attending an arena performance by Slayer, Lamb of god, Immortal and any other worthy metal, or rock bands. Now if only Maiden and Judas Priest would come to Singapore.

well, compared to the aussie crowd i was with the last time, we were a little on the tame side. result of authoritative inculcation? saw a guy in a wheelchair and cast. now that's what i call a fan.
overall, was a helluva concert and as usual, megadeth didn't disappoint.

but I couldn't help but feel that Sean Drover was either being unimaginative or was being tightly reined in by Mustaine's commands

Actually I wanted to tell you about something, but I thought maybe you might mind other people telling you about minor spelling errors. However, after seeing how you replied to gossow, I believe that you are an open-minded person. So yeah~ ^^

It should be "Shawn" instead of Sean right? ^^

Metal still lives! It was touching.

Hell yeah, metal will live on forever even there is a time when all of us are already long dead and gone~!! ^^

Last edited:
Yes. If anyone had realised, for as 'noisy' as they have been made to become, their music had stayed around for a much longer time than other so-called bands. I am sure one day when we all grow old and feeble, we'll remember Megadeth and probably forget who the hell Maroon 5 is.

I really wish that Megadeth would come over again, and this time with Dave being a much happier person~ ^^

Back