Lyricist Please stand man!!!!!!

I think the Nickleback guys write pretty good stuff. A fair amount of socio-commentary kinda thing. Aimee Mann too, though I dun relly know if she wrote her lyrics or only the tune.

oh, didn't really analyse their lyrics, i will do it soon.

To name a few of my preferences,
RATM
OZZY
Linkin park actually LOL
can't recall....
I find alot of nice lyrics in metal music.. i wonder why ..

lol post in han yu pin yin...will kill ya

anyway i tink RHCP , Metallica are good..as well as Limp Bizkit bud some plp disagree hahaha

hanyu pin yin? Can but you can place the right characters to it wat. One pronuciation can have many characters.

I put jpg files up here. Later when I have time...

Anyway I wanna get into writing English stuff, just that haven't gotten round to it.

One idea: Why dun we one fine day get together jam tunes over these lyrics/poems/limericks/babbles?

Hahah......(fades away)

Oh yeah! Gin Blossom has REAL GOOD lyrics. Check out their songs.

hahaha!!!!! practically all musicians are good lyricist...... i find james lyrics to be a little twisted. although he writes bout his inner demons (suppose to be emotional) but somehow he twist the words to be more "Garang" hahahaha yup2..... respect james for that..... his early works has lots of these..... now metallica's a bit..... how do i put this.... hmmmm not the best..... hahaha!!!!! i found another band to be great is THE GATHERING..... good lyrics and music man..... not actually metal......

Gin Blossom now defunct. But get their CDs. You won't regret. Esp the first album. But got a lot of other good lyricists la. Just off hand cannot recall. But metallica, ya. I like some of their lyrics. Very power stuff.

killerclover said:
hahaha!!!!! practically all musicians are good lyricist...... i find james lyrics to be a little twisted. although he writes bout his inner demons (suppose to be emotional) but somehow he twist the words to be more "Garang" hahahaha yup2..... respect james for that..... his early works has lots of these..... now metallica's a bit..... how do i put this.... hmmmm not the best..... hahaha!!!!! i found another band to be great is THE GATHERING..... good lyrics and music man..... not actually metal......

james? u mean mr.soft?

17wil said:
killerclover said:

james? u mean mr.soft?

8O
HAHAHAHAHA :lol: Mr.soft....... nah2!!!! im refering to james hetfield!!!!!! Metallica's frontman!!!!!

Here's an original that has been completed....... we composed this long ago..... it's about betrayal.....

here it goes:

Revenge is sweet
When it’s serve cold
I know I’ve bleed for years
To wait and see you suffer

You heartless little monster
You never know what you’ve done to me
I’ll come knocking the door
The door of hate to your soul

(Bridge)
I’ll come knocking…..
(Chorus)
Armed with hate in heart, I’ll come knocking
You’ll regret, what you’ve done

Sentence to death
I’ll be your executioner
Your gonna regret
For what I’m gonna do to you

(Bridge)
I’ll come crossing
(Chorus)
I’ll come crossing, the crimson river
Filled with my own blood, it’s all your doing

(Chorus)
I’ll come crossing, the crimson river
Filled with my own blood, it’s all your doing
Armed with hate in heart, I’ll come knocking
You’ll regret, what you’ve done

END

slowly la. Dun get exhausted too fast. I wanna see this thread continue as a space for pple to present ideas. But please, let's all agree not do crap like plagarising other people's work, ya? We need that kinda trust here.

Scream_ed said:
slowly la. Dun get exhausted too fast. I wanna see this thread continue as a space for pple to present ideas. But please, let's all agree not do crap like plagarising other people's work, ya? We need that kinda trust here.

of course man!

Back