Lasalle/SAE Audio Engineering/Production Courses (NEED HELP)

dnnypwnsyou

Hi I'm currently looking for a school after NS and I'm quite interested in audio engineering and music production. I have some sort of music background and theory but its really minimal. Im also into DJing and producing some minimal stuff. I can't seem to find any recent opinions or comments about SAE or Lasalle and their AE courses!

I just wanna get more info as to how the auditions go for the audio production diploma at lasalle. Like what do I have to do in the 2 submissions and what's their expectations of it?

And if those SAE hate blogs and comments I've come across from years back are real or is SAE better now?

Please help mee. I really really appreciate it. Thanks.

Hi

What would you like to get out of the course? Are you looking for a career in this field?

You can try to get a roadie job and experience the live sound environment or you can just buy an audio interface and start recording bands to experience studio environment.

hi! im just weighing out the career options available, and if the course is worth the money?
i actually have an interface which i do use from time to time, but i feel like it's not getting anywhere cause not everything can be figured out on my own. i just dont know if its better to keep it a hobby or go all out due to the career options... :S

I'm not sure if the courses will be a waste of $$, but they sure will be if u expect to just spend money and become a pro. I agree not everything can be figured out on your own, but i feel that ALOT can be figured out on your own. With GOOGLE.

As for career options, i think it depends on how much u really want it.

Back