Audio/Music Production, Songwriting Service (Gain experience/knowledge)

Hi to all my music friends! Been really interested and have a strong passion in music, in particular Mando & Cantopop! Looking at Funk music right now as well! No specific favoritism, so do hit me up, i am willing to learn

Recently decided to venture in music production, started recording since 3 months ago and currently researching more in the different aspects of music production and hope to gain exposure, knowledge and experince through different platforms!

I am now currently offering music/song production, music arrangement, songwriting services for individuals and bands! The next question you might ask yourself, must be expensive and costly, just started only and want to rip people off, HAHAAHHAHA

However, my goal at this moment is really gain more exposure and experience in this field. Thus, I won't ask for any money, unless i need to travel to meet you, but if I am able to meet your requirements and work from home, I am willing to do it at no cost! After all, I am really here to learn new things, and to learn from all of you all as well! I recently setup my home studio thus i hope to meet ur expectations! You all might be asking why am i offering free audio/music production, quality must be really damn cui... as such hhahaha

But guess what, we all have to start from somewhere, I believe in practice makes perfect. Thus, really asking a favour from all reading this, doesnt matter if you are a music enhusiasts, bands, indie singers, song writers to give me this oppurtunity to learn and improve from here

Do contact me at kaiaudioproduction@gmail.com for more information so we can discuss further. Thank you and have a great day ahead!

The next few weeks i will start posting my works on Soundcloud, so do stay tuned! Cheers

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/kai-audio-production

ca.jpg

Back