Juventus

Good game.. Milan dominated possession but could not capitalize on the chances. This game however, Milan's upfront seems to be a bit clueless or disorientated. Not the menacing trio they have been past few games.

Nevertheless, it was a good game. Juve looks like they getting back into shape.

Forza Serie A!!!

Any teams playing against Juventus WILL dominate possession. This is how it has always been.
Even against small teams possession stats may be 58%-42% in favour of the smaller team.
Against bigger teams Juve's possession will be around 30+%. Just the dangerous counter-attacking game we play.

seems like felipe melo is exceeding expections this season, doing really well. Hopefully Del Piero gets more starts. FabQuag too. Motta doesnt seem to convince. Simone Pepe the next Zambrotta maybe? Right wing retrained to Right back?
off topic: 2 ex Juve fullbacks, Mattia Cassani and federico balzaretti are both doing well at palermo, Juve's loss there.

Big games on Serie A this weekend!! Top 6 teams battling out against each other, including the much anticipated Derby della Madonnina!

Saturday: Juventus vs Roma (1945 GMT);
Sunday: Lazio vs Napoli (1130 GMT); Inter vs AC Milan (1945 GMT) ~ Derby della Madonnina!!;

Standings
1. Milan (23 pts)
2. Lazio (22)
3. Napoli (21)
4. Inter (20)
5. Juventus (19)
6. Roma (18)

Forza Serie A!!!

Gosh Juventus had such a bad day with a bad bad referee. Wth kinda decision for a penalty? Amauri should be sold ASAP. Deadweight. Great in pre-season, lost his touch almost immediately after that. And 17wil, Felipe Melo is not 'exceeding' expectations, he has always be good just that last season he was underperforming.

Hope Milan wins Inter tonight. Inter has really SCRAPED off their past wins/draws. Even from a neutral point of view, they are downright lucky to be in the top half of the table.

I didn't watch the game, fell asleep 3/4 of fiorentina game! Tired from a long day at work.

Juve climbed to 4th, same spot as Inter.

Well i just can't wait for Derby della Madonnina! I hope Milan will win it. Yea, gotta agree with you, inter are a totally different team now under Benitez.

crap, parma 4 juve 1
giovinco scored 2.
mello got sent off for a studs to face on a parma player after he was fouled.
quags is out for the rest of season with torn acl
luca toni came on free transfer, i dont feel we got a good deal here, his 33 yo!

yea man! gonna spend my Sundays at home now! woohoo..

Printer lost!! Lazio Trailling!! Juve drawing!

chasing pack losing ground this weekend. hopefully Rossoneri win though.

I can't stand fake Juve supporters on the net who blame everything on everyone. Heck they don't even support the team by watching the videos online, still have the guts to curse Marotta, Del Neri, freaking ADP and Amauri.
They did well this match against Sampdoria given the injuries, the unrested Krasic, a non-matchfit Martinez, a suspended Melo and a striker wearing a damn mask on his face.

Hope Milan does something. I hope they get the Scudetto this year, cause next year the Bianconeri will rise.

so for this transfer market, we got Barzagli from wolfsburg, sold legro to milan, loaned amauri to parma, and we loaned matri from cagliari for 2+ mil with a view to a permanent transfer at the end of season.

I like Matri, or Acquafresca.

The good:
Barzagli
Amauri

The bad:
Cassano to Milan
Pazzini to Inter
Dzeko to Man C
Suarez to Liverpool
Rakitic to Sevilla

hell yeah. we are hanging by a thread every game. esp the one against cesena, grinding out a 1 - 0 win thanks to Borriello aka Mr. Hair!
Plus, I think Milan will lose to Inter and we will win the title with 6 points!
Any ideas for transfer market in the pre-season?

hell yeah. we are hanging by a thread every game. esp the one against cesena, grinding out a 1 - 0 win thanks to Borriello aka Mr. Hair!
Plus, I think Milan will lose to Inter and we will win the title with 6 points!
Any ideas for transfer market in the pre-season?

Not many strikers fit into Conte's requirements.

I think the first player to sign is ADP (contract extension).
Then get one world-class striker: Higuain or Cavani (if we can afford him)
Bosman: Berbatov (IMO he is the best fit to Conte's system and an overlooked player)

Strengthen our midfield with some fringe or temporary players: Nainggolan, Sahin (loan)

Defence: Kolarov, or a simple back-up like Fuchs

Then promote some youth players or at least assess them:
Immobile, Appelt, Pasquato, Marrone, Fausto Rossi

Oh and Giovinco if Conte insists. 12 goals and 10 assists so I am convinced.

Back