Juventus

the only reason why BPL is so hot is because the foreigners have to be at least internationals if they do not have a EU passport, hence somewhat a 'big-name' players league whereas in other leagues like Serie A and La Liga, we get to watch young gems with much better talent than the long ball game in BPL. Been a Juve fan since the 1990s, before Zidane went to RM. Disappointing this season, but at least we got a talisman in Milos Krasic. Amauri is just a waste of money, not scoring, not assisting, not doing anything useful. Disappointed at the sale of Diego, Giovinco though, and not buy mediocre players like lanzafame, jorge martinez or worse, quagliarella. Marchisio and Chiellini are the current gems of our side, and next up we should play iaquinta more often, hasan salihamidzic is getting old. Luigi delneri should stop playing 4-4-2, its not really that effective as seen in the recent results.

Lol I saw Diego play in a coupla Serie A matches last season, i don't think the previous coach was getting the best out of him, and i don't think he's really suited to the way Juve play either. But the loss of Giovinco was really a waste. Anyone knows how Aquilani is doing?

Aquilani was pure class. Floating around the field controlling the flow of the game.
Marchisio is having a bad season and Aquilani seems to be doing a better job.

Actually 17wil Juve had a good transfer season. We only bought 3 players, most of which are long term payments of 3-4m per year over 3-4 years. Others are loans with options to buy. Also, average age of the club was brought down from 33 to 26 I think. Overall, Juve is building a project, not drafting huge names like Man City. The only wrong move IMO is buying Jorge Martinez for 12M over 3 years and loaning Giovinco to Parma. While loaning is okay, they gave Parma and OPTION TO BUY GIOVINCO OUTRIGHT. Stupid as hell option.

But Diego was given one whole year with a team BUILT AROUND HIM, but did not perform. Even though players like Zidane only shone in the second year, Diego had a team to fit his style and not the other way round. Amauri is not a poacher kinda striker, more of a hold the ball kind. He's a monster in the air and not many rivals him in this aspect. His injuries make him lose form and once he gains it he is an absolute monster. Look at Juve's 2010/11 pre-season games+Europa Cup qualifiers prior to his injury. Amauri was killer.

And I kinda miss Caceres. Should have bought him from Barca after his loan was over.

Anyone watching the Inter-Juve game? I'm hoping for a Juve win but still, the best team win.

Yeah, stayed up just to watch it. It was a pretty close game I must say, ended up in a stalemate. Samuel Eto'o was a big threat, Milito should've scored on at least 2 occasions. Del Piero was a threat the moment he came on, that clearly shows our legend still has it, haha. Our defence were quite solid, I felt, and Storari did pretty well. Saw a few blanant fouls by Stankovic though, but it's a contact sport anyway. Overall, actually quite a good game to watch, although Inter was the better team in terms of attacking flair.

So which site do u guys normally watch the live telecast of Serie A? is there any sites we can watched repeated matches?

Can't mention the exact website, but just google for (which team) vs (which team) (live streaming). Usually it's good quality, but still passable.

Wonder how you guys chose Serie A or any other leagues since EPL has always been covered widely here. For me its way back in '95/96 when I was a spurs fan (still am). I perceived it to be a boring league played in small fields (based on the limited viewings I had) compare to high tempo of english football. A classmate told me how wrong I was and out of curiosity I decided to watch a game. Though I can't remember what teams involved I was converted right away, suddenly english kick and run was school kid next to the flair and technicality of italian style at that time, I didn't care for EPL since then. Though for some years now the quality of EPL has improved, maybe due to the fact they've brought in more foreign players and coaches.

agreed. there was a period of time when channel shoed replays of serie a matches at ungodly hours, like 4am or something. It was widely advertised then too, i think was about 2 years back or something, and then came mio tv for the live serie a coverage and then it stopped. Damn.

I believe SuperSports Arena, the free sports channel on Starhub TV shows some Serie A as well as Bundesliga replays, i used to watch quite a bit before my prelims. And my my my, what a goal from Pirlo.

It's exhilarating watching him play. His dazzling skills and crazy runs is thrilling to watch. Juve's found a new star in Krasic!

Indeed. Now if only he added long range shooting to his arsenal. Unstoppable. Haven't seen him score a long range scorcher yet.

Anyone knows if the authentic Juventus home kit without the corporate sponsor logo aka betclic is available at queensway? Not looking for replicas. Just saw it today at the Nike Store at Wisma but its at around 100+. haha.

Cheapest I saw was at Vivo for $99 if I'm not wrong.
You can try Penin also dude. Bought last year's kit from there.

Anyways I'm in the market for the current Away kit (BetClic or Balocco doesn't matter) that is LONG-SLEEVED. Anywhere I can find it?

What a match between Milan and Juve. 2 - 1 courtesy of goals by Quagliarella, Del Piero for Juve and Ibrahimovic for Milan.
Exciting match although sadly, De Ceglie and Martinez looks to be injured, as well as Bonera. Storari made several good saves as well. Healthy rivalry between the 2 clubs there.

Storari has been nothing but amazing since joining the Old Lady. I think once Buffon is fit again they should not rush to use Buffon, let him get his instincts first then retire Storari to the bench.

But yeah, kickass game. Without Krasic Juve still prove to them we're a force to be reckoned with!

Back