Juventus

I don't mind AC Milan but never Interrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
Kinda hard to find Juve fans. I'm lucky enough to have 2 Juve fans from my ex-JC already!

Hahaha. AC Milan and Juventus are sort of good buddies. Rivals but still fren-fren. :)
While you wait for Derby d'Italia, I'll wait for Derby della Madonnina!
I'm a Die hard AC Milan fan, since the days of George Weah, Leonardo, Albertini, Maldini, Bierhoff! Woohoo. but sad to say, of recent years, they're not doing so well.

I'm always happy to know people who are into serie A!

For AC, there's a small community in Singapore in Facebook and HWZ forum. I think there's one for Juventus also.

Rock On Brother!!!

juve_milan_logo2.jpg

Lol it's a fierce but respectful rivalry bro. And we're both anti-Inter, mostly because of the fact that the national team comes mainly from Juve and AC, and never Inter!

Hope AC gets the Scudetti this year. It's not a Juventus year, we're on a long term project! Top 4 is enough. As long as Inter goes down! CALCIOPOLI NEVER HAPPENED! (It's an Inter scam) LOL

Hahaha Serie A making a comeback? I'm not a Juve AC or Inter fan but i do like watching the smaller teams like Palermo and Napoli. Oh and speaking of the less 'famous' (no offence) leagues, the German .1 Bundesliga has been excellent. The quality of football has been really great. Any Borussia Dortmund fans here? Hahaha.

Hey Im another big fan of AC milan and Serie A of cos. I just love Serie A. It is the most unpredictable league ever. Even smaller teams are capable of an upset. I dunno why people says Serie A is boring. Probably they need to get better commentators. haha...

I was delighted last year when Mio telecast Serie A matches. But for this season, ever since they got the BPL, Serie A is just gone without informing us. Still upset over it. Now can only watch low resolution streaming matches. :(

Lol it's a fierce but respectful rivalry bro. And we're both anti-Inter, mostly because of the fact that the national team comes mainly from Juve and AC, and never Inter!

Yea bro.. I've always have the respect for Juve but never Inter! Never!! Although sad to say that two of my all-time fav players, Klinsmann and Matthäus once played for Inter, it has always been club over players for me! So AC Milan all the way!!

I hope that Milan could once again lift the Scudetto this season but judging by the games played so far, more still needs to be done. What the heck.. ytday i went back late after midnight from work and start work at 7 am this morning I still stay awake to catch Milan - Lazio!! A lil dissapointed with the draw but with each game, I see improvement. Really Allegri needs to stop using too much of its old players and field faster and younger players like Boateng, Flamini, Strasser etc.

But with Benitez managing Inter, their good run of form will end soon. Haha! We all know how "good" Benitez can be!

It's the year of '94 where the Love for Milan Starts for me! Hope Capello will come back to Milan and help the team to glory again.

Enjoy!

@loldude333:

Serie A has been one of the most interesting leagues in Europe in terms of gameplay. Bundesliga has been great! And to be frank, Serie A and Bundesliga are only "less famous" here in Singapore. hahaha.. our media cover too much of BPL, a little too much. I don't know, I just can't seem to have no interest in BPL. I always fall asleep watching those games, not my kind of football. Bundesliga to me, have a better quality of football and the atmosphere is the same if not better than the BPL. Love watching teams like Wolfsburg, Bayern and Dortmund play. No particular hardcore favorite though.

** No offence to die-hard BPL lovers. My preference here, everybody got their own. hee.. *peace*

@King_V:
Great! Another Rossoneri die-hard!! that's great man!! Serie A is never boring dude, haha.. just get a good stream with english commentators, and if you get an Italian one, just lower down your volume and play some background music! wahaha.. Maybe the coverage for Serie A here is not as much after the infamous CALCIOPOLI. but like Godspeed says.. it's a scam!! bloody toot inter! ahaha

And Singtel are liars! I signed up for Mio just because of Serie A and upon signing up, I asked the lady that "Is Serie A going to be telecast in Mio for the upcoming season; she said yes and what you know, less than a month to the start of Serie A, and you check the TV schedule.. hey hey hey.. no Serie A!!! And the best thing is they never even inform us! I hated BPL even more ever since. ahaha.. Feel like wanting to make a commotion.. was super upset.. but then again, i still need champions league.. Sigh.. lan lan suck thumb ar they say.

Anyways, if you haven't done so.. do join the small community of AC Milan Fan Club In Singapore aight! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12222202239&ref=ts

@Godspeed

I just stumble upon this in Facebook.. but it's in Indonesia though.. "Tempat berkumpulnya Milannisti_Juventini Indonesia & anti Inter Merda", more or less it means "Indonesian Group for Milan_Juventus & Anti Inter Merda". :)
This goes to show how strong the bond between Milan and Juve is!

And this is what they did lately... hehehe

61281_442945426432_281421611432_5700505_469480_s.jpg

Rock on brothers!!

Last edited:
Wow seriously Anti-Inter! And loldude333 Bundesliga isn't a small league, it's the most popular league in Europe with the supposed largest fanbase, probably mostly home?

Woah i never said that it was small, i've been watching it since i started watching BPL. I'm a big fan of players like Bastian Schweinsteiger, Thomas Mueller, Nuri Sahin, Kevin Grosskreutz and Lucas Barrios just to name a few. And i have to say that the quality of football there this season has been exceptional, much more so than the BPL, especially since my team, Liverpool are total crap. The free matches on Supersports Arena are a real boon as i don't have Mio Stadium.

CrazyCactusJack: Im already a member in that AC milan fan singapore page. :) Yeah its true. BPL doesnt really interest me. Even those big matches like Man U vs Liverpool. I dunno why i just cant concentrate on BPL matches. I tend to do other stuff like browsing the net. Hahaha..... I dunno much bt bundesliga. I alrdy canceled my sports subscription to starhub. Miss the glory days of Serie A in the 90s when they dominate Europe. We used to have 2 italian clubs in the UEFA cup finals and magnificient 7 clubs fighting for the Serie A title.

Serie A fan reporting in! Used to be AC Milan fan but I'm more neutral now. I see even Milan has started to buy more foreign player esp from brazil. I rather see teams that have more local players. However still anti Inter abit, although will support them in european matches. For me lesser teams like napoli, palermo, udinese are more nicer to see.

Don't forget Bari man. Bari is a solid team to watch. Udinese unfortunately sold too many players to Juventus so they're struggling at the moment!

Hmm.. I don't remember Bari being 1 of the teams to watch, you mean this season so far? Sampdoria and Genoa are another 2 teams thats good to watch. Genoa abit inconsistent though.

Bari is strong man. Not as disciplined as Palermo, but still a solid team. They've not lost to the big 4 at Home games, constantly defeating/drawing them for quite some time. Sampdoria is great too. Love their attack! Cassano and Pazzini make a good duo.

Back