Jrock in SG

Nice to c more J-rockerz in SG popping out.... XD

BTW, my band looking for drummer....
any drummers here... =)
Playing Laruku, Dir en Grey, luna sea, etc....
preferably double bass-abled,
skill level i would say at least 7/10.. as band skill are around there...
Age wise, not much of preference if u got the skill...XD
for guys preferably finished NS.
oldest in our band is 28 but seriously doesn't look like one...XD

Just wanna gather ppl with same interest to share and play together.
do reply

thanks.

Last edited:
if you put up a j-rock thread in the music kopitiam no point, none of the j-rockers will come in. maybe if there was a 'music kissaten'「喫茶店」or music pink salon or something then got chance.

諦めた方がいいです。

there are some really cool bassists in jrock! i think the first japanese band i heard was Dir en grey. i like their old music better :\

if you put up a j-rock thread in the music kopitiam no point, none of the j-rockers will come in. maybe if there was a 'music kissaten'「喫茶店」or music pink salon or something then got chance.

諦めた方がいいです。

hahaha.... agree with u...
さああ。。仕方ないよ。。。
でも。。諦めない!!!

if got real j rock bands with real japanese frontmen i'm sure the local chicks will go crazy over it

cos generally J > K > TW > HK > SG > PRC

and then there is indo and thai rock which is quite awesome but i think in a different class.

anyway i play in a band with a japanese dude in it though i don't think that qualifies as j rock. j rock not really my thing... if not j rock but enka can? i remember seeing a black enka singer before

enka is like jap oldies.... IMO, its like our hokkien song.... old and nice and DIFFICULT to sing....
but jero's enka with hip hop dancing... i dun really can accept..... a bit sala ar...hahaha...
buay gam lah.....

Back