Jrock in SG

mostly are guitar pro tabs got from the net..
for newer songs, i got from a jap webby....

bought a couple of original scorebook at Japan such as X-Japan, Glay....

o....mind passing me the webby? sometimes Ultimate guitar doesn't have the tabs TT-TT

hi, i am a bassist .... i am greatly influence by jrock but i am also open to alot different genre ... currently still listening to alot new jrock bands .... seen how the jrock band change ... though the bands in the past are great ... but nowadays there are still some quality in still which really inspire me to compose and improve ... i think jap are creative and the feel is so different from the eng , and chn scene ... i just hope in spore the jrock scene will turn better towards quality ....

hi, i am a bassist .... i am greatly influence by jrock but i am also open to alot different genre ... currently still listening to alot new jrock bands .... seen how the jrock band change ... though the bands in the past are great ... but nowadays there are still some quality in still which really inspire me to compose and improve ... i think jap are creative and the feel is so different from the eng , and chn scene ... i just hope in spore the jrock scene will turn better towards quality ....

hey ya...
looks like we a bit same gen...haha....

i oso prefer older Jrock,
new Jrock band quite a number are 1 hit wonders.

totally agree Jrock is so much diff with eng and chn...

So currently wat songs ur band's playing?

tokyo jihen.
judy and mary. though they disbanded already.
vamps. (hyde solo project)
depapepe. (okay this one isnt exactly j-rock but guitar duo.)
tetsu. (tetsu solo project)
but l'arc~en~ciel still tops them all.

hi~ *crash into the thread*

i like some japanese musicians...x japan (lol my id>_> *duh*) hmm laraku, dir en grey, luna sea, miyavi, head phones president, gazetto, hyde(solo), a bit of kuroyume and duel jewel~

while i admit they are good i never understood why some people like to lump jpop with jrock haha >_> like, you don't put axl rose and britney spears together do you? but most of these people don't know anything about "foreign language" songs, like, eh, music is supposed to transcend the barriers of language ain't it? but they don't understand haha >___>

Back