Ibanez 2003- your comments/ expectations...

What´s up?

Subversion: There are only 2 7 String models by Ibanez this year rite? 1527 and 7321...hopefully I did not miss any others...too many numbers at their website to check it one by one

-Beast

5 actually: Universe, K-7, 2077XL & the 2 you mentioned...

i was hoping to grab a 7421XL if there´s any here but this isn´t a 2003 offering. according to a sales person from swee lee, they are a little hesitant to bring in 7s, it´s basically a non-mover in the racks...
icon_rolleyes.gif

<font size=-1>[ Edited by subversion On Date _MONTHDATETIME ]</font>

the 2077 is a 2003 model.

there´s a discrepancy between the site & the catalogue. eg: people in the US aren´t aware that there´s an RG 470 this 2003 because it´s not listed. the 2077 is featured in the catalogue which came with the purchase of my 1550.
icon_cool.gif

What;s up?

Thx for the info...got another q for ya...what´s the listed price at SweeLee for 1550 and 1570?

SweeLee usually dun answer my E-mail...I dun know y....
icon_frown.gif

-Beast

bro:

1550: $950

i didn´t see any 1570 but there´s the 2570 going for $1200. remember, the 2570 features Dimarzio-Ibz pickups, that´s the basic diff. i tried the 2570, put it back in its rack & bought the 1550 instead. IMO those Dimarzio-Ibz pickups aren´t worth the extra $$$, albeit being a tad better than ibanez stock ones.

remember these quotations are before disct. & GST. i got my 1550 for less than $900 + hard case
icon_wink.gif

What´s up?

Hmm...I thought that it would be alot more ex considering that its a prestige... may be I can get one too...and use a EMG 89 SA 81 combo or something
icon_biggrin.gif
but still I´m interested in a S S H guitar...
icon_frown.gif

-Beast

Back