WTS: Ibanez Prestige RG1451 (DiMarzio pickups)

Scarified

The RG1450 is an RG series solid body electric guitar model introduced by Ibanez in 2010. It was made in Japan by FujiGen as part of the high-end Prestige line.
Discontinued in 2011.

Solid basswood
Rosewood fret board
Neck pickup: DiMarzio Humbucker From Hell
Bridge pickup: DiMarzio Tone Zone

This guitar features a Tight-End bridge; there are only a handful of non-tremolo Prestige models made so if you are looking for a fixed bridge Prestige this is a definite go-to.
Swee Lee now only carries the RG1450 model which features the Edge-pro Tremolo.
Original pickup configuration is H-S-H, I removed the S pickup previously. I believe I may have misplaced this pickup so you might have to install your own if you need it.
5-way pickup selector with coil-split for single coil tone.

This guitar has been a real joy to play with its super smooth matte-finished neck for fast maneuvers, versatility and easy maintenance due to the fixed bridge.
The finish is matte plaster and despite being white it does not get dirty easily or attract fingerprints; extremely easy to keep clean.
Reason for selling: I'm probably getting old and having no time to play my guitars anymore! Haven't touched it for many months.

Condition: 8.5/10 (zero dings or scratches, metal hardware experiencing slight tarnishing or oxidization but overall maintaining its aesthetics)
Asking price: $1150 (Negotiable)
Contact number: 8 I 2 7 O 5 7 2

Thanks for checking out, cheers!

Attachments

• 1451_1.jpg
    1451_1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 1451_2.jpg
    1451_2.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 114
  • 1451_3.jpg
    1451_3.jpg