Hiromi's Newest album! "Beyond Standard"

piano_ex

Hi guys!!! have you heard the newest album!?

i'm so saaaad! i dunno why on earth HMV only takes in 2 piece, i repeat .. TWO PIECE! of her newest album!! ... i was like ... only TWO!!!!! ='(

(one is reserved, deposit paid ... and one is sold!) --> huu!? hahahah =P

and then after that .. i went to borders, went to THAT cd shop, and went to citylink's HMV .. to no avail ..... haiz .....

anyway .. just ranting ... how r ya guys!

Haha...got live DVD or not? I like to watch her expressions. Go Amazon look see. Maybe cheaper than HMV.

EDIT:
Even though I have not seen HMV price, but I think confirm cheap. Price on amazon US$12.97 x current FX rate 1.35 = S$17.50.

How about Gramophone?

No DVD leh. I shall just watch youtube. :(

Last edited:
gramophone! i shall try! .. since i'm in cityhall.... hahahaha =)

no dvd ... it's cd .. but they got 1 video in youtube for XYG ... they're as crazy as always ...ahahaha

Ahhh....I just saw that vid. They play similar to the Berklee guys I met in JazzAscona.

Woo I was lucky, I got the album last month as a gift from overseas, with CD & DVD woots~ didn't know it's so hard to get, must thank my friend! I went to her master class, she is so cute +_+

I am not sure, coz it's a birthday gift, but she ordered from "overseas" last month or earlier perhaps. In anycase, the packaging is in english so I am not sure where exactly... BEYOND STANDARD, Hiromi's Sonicbloom, DVD has two videos 1) Deep Into The Night 2) Time Difference =P I am one lucky arse...

Last edited:
I saw! I saw!! Amazon sell US$38 something for the 2 CD "IMPORT" version!!

The U$12 something one is only 1 CD.

Hi ALL,
HMV currently selling Brain and Sonicbloom/Timecontrol at $19.95 each.

Another CD chain to check out Jazz artistes is Music Junction,
one of the branch is in Viviocity opp Carl's Jr Burger joint.

Candy Dulfer latest CD was sold out in HMV but I found it in Music Juntion.

Cheeers!

I thought Music Junction don't have much Jazz artiste, thanks! Will go check it out!

Saw Candy Dulfer and her band live in Switzerland. Very cool gal!

47b8d930b3127cce98548f5de8bb00000047100AYuWrJk5bNmNg

Pardon the bad take.

Last edited:
Yes! She looks like 25 instead of close to 40! Saw somewhere that she's born in the year of 1969!

woohooo .... =)

for now i've decided to stop my hunting first ... lolx, wait till HMV or somewhere else brings in. For now I shall be satisfied with only the digital format =P

Yes! She looks like 25 instead of close to 40! Saw somewhere that she's born in the year of 1969!
oh yeah, some woman just look younger !

recently I met someone whom I thought is younger than me
but only later I found out that she's 5 years my senior !!!

Back