Help with LINE 6 UX 2

Killerguitar

Hey thanks for reading this and trying to help me out. I m having problems with my UX 2. I Have the old original 1 and using it with Ableton 5. I downloaded the new drivers as i thought it would solve the popping sounds that i get when i play my guitar with gear box but it still occurs. Its like always buffering intermittently. Any idea how to remedy this?

Hey! I have the same problem with my current ux2. Hope some people can help us out man! the popping sound is damn irritating right? Are you using your computer speakers? And is it being connected through the "phones" jack? And guys, will studio monitors helps to eliminate the popping sound? Thanks.

would love to help , but i think it's best to google your way out. cos I don't have a UX2 to guinea pig on my end.
usually it's 1) drivers 2) firmware update 3) grounding or something 4) a glitch 5) your OS poorly maintained 6) your pc specs not fast enough which is still impossible. .. it's going to take a while to trouble shoot.

i used to have the same problem! the ux2 will 'pop' and somehow 'crashed' or like 'burned' after around 30 minutes of playing. that's irritating.
however, that problem only happens when i'm using a dekstop pc. thank god since i switched to macbook, it never happened.
anyway, i'm still curious how could it happen? :???:

I m using a laptop. its a core2 duo so shouldnt be the problem. Think the hardware issues are sorted out. thanks for replying man

Back