J rock/Anisong/J pop band looking for members [New Band Formation]

Rossi

What it is:

A primarily anisong cover band. You watched the anime before? You liked the songs in there and want to hear it covered? Then let's make it happen.

What to expect:

Off my head, stuff like Gurenge - LiSA, Faith - MADKID, just to name a few. Would prefer we hit the more recent releases to give a breath of fresh air. Nothing has been set in stone yet, but once the band lineup is established, a handful of song titles will start to form our list for a start, once we begin to throw ideas around of course.

While you might able to play Rising Hope, Don't Say Lazy, Shunkan Sentimental, etc. with with your eyes closed, I think we all need to just... try something new.

Personnel needed:

Lead guitarist
Rhythm guitarist
Bassist
Keyboardist
Vocalists (F)

Requirements:

1. Don't suck
2. Practice your stuff when time permits, especially if you are returning from a hiatus to play in this band
3. Doesn't afraid of anything
4. Preferably have a Spotify or iTunes account so you can research, or else... you improvise
5. You don't have to have an encyclopedic knowledge or be a complete weeaboo/wapanese, but an absolute zero idea of what this whole deal is will be to your detriment, naturally
6. This is a completely new band formation, growing pains and hiccups are to be expected. I seek nothing but your patience as well as any good ideas on how we can solve problems
7. Have fun

Probable schedule:

Weekly to bi-weekly jams for the time being and see how the group progresses together before we decide on anything concrete. We kinda need members in the band before we can figure out how everyone's schedules are gonna fit, right?

So... How do I begin?

Contact me. 9649 0612

P.S. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ON SOFT. I check my phone more frequently than the inbox here, naturally.

Back