Heaven and Hell - Official Soft Review

wow amaka, i definitely love your pictures a whole lot.

yesterday there were tons of photographers that took photos and videos of everything. just wondering where they're from and all that! i wanna see some of those.

but above all, i just wanna remember an awesome night for many years to come.

super excellent set from the LEGENDS......iommi always has been guru, mind blowing feel. got his pick hehehe sweet.

there was only 1 sign on saturday nite. ----> \m/

and their music lives... on and on and on and on and on..... \m/ Black Sabbath \m/

apokolips: glad you like the pics, i also wanna know where to see their pics.

i'd uploaded more at

http://amaka.multiply.com/photos/album/87/Heaven_Hell_Live_In_Singapore

hope everyone like the pics, some of them a bit blur cuz i'm too anxious,
my heroes infront of me man. :)

Cheers!

DSC_7801.jpg

Last edited:
Wo.. The crowded is great man ! more than megadeth.. after end of the show me and my frd was waiting for them at bhind.. when they came out i heard some1 said "Iommi !! can i shake your hand !!" and Iommi said "no" and walk away.. haha

hahahha oh shit dude. are u sure if u saw it right, coz it definitely felt the opposite... :mrgreen:
im THAT guy, but he DID shake my hand... :cool:

it couldve been another guy who said that too, but i definitely felt and saw him shake mine, obviously still in a rush to get to the car.

anyway, f*kn gig was awesome. got a pick too. my ribs still bruised from front row all night, and cheers Amaka for the lovely and well taken pics. i dont usually post here, im from Australia - but ill make sure i come back and post links to my pictures.

horns up, big smile! :twisted: \m/

a very memorable weekend & trip for me!
it's worth my 3 months of waiting since the day 1 i booked the H&H tix!
Iommi rules! Although unable to shake his godly hand,
but still got Vinnie's! haha...

btw just curious why they didn't play those 3 new songs.
and, i agree with En Lee, the stage for H&H is nice & serious!

Those 3 new songs are so awesome~!! That dark and heavy feel~ =D~

As the saying goes, "big things come in small packages", just look at how small-sized Dio is~! But he rules literally heaven AND hell~!! So powerful~! And look at the stage, as another saying goes, "a picture/painting means/says a thousand words" (something like that)~ The stage, simple, neat, not overdone, not colourful, straightforward; suits the band perfectly, allowing the lightings to flirt with the set up freely, embracing the powerful Heaven and Hell~ ^^

heh yeah holy diver would have been an awesome addition to the set list.. but i guess they're not really into covering Dio's own songs..

Back