SOLD Heart breaking sale : Can you put a price on something you love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

harist13

Hi All,

Our family will be relocating to overseas soon, I have to trim down my son's guitar collection and also need the extra cash.

2000 GIBSON USA - LES PAUL SPECIAL JUNIOR P90
(S/No: 00340xxx)

Personally its heartbreaking when my son chooses his ES333 over our Gibson LP Jr Spc. I mean I have got a personal feeling toward this LP, its probably the only non-living thing I have ever loved, its gorgeous and I know its very rare (trapezoid inlay), I thought it will be something I can carry for many more years...

Natural mahogany. Beautiful rosewood fretboard w/rare Mini-Trapezoid inlays.
Rounded '59 profile neck. Dual P-90 pick ups. Vintage style Groover deluxe tuners

This is a very rare model, only made in small numbers n between 1998-2001. Unlike the newer model available today, this features the mini tapezoid. This model always used very nice woods; the fretboard has a rich n defined brazillian grained. The body is a mahogany with nice grain and a butttery caramel color. The stock P-90's pick ups were designed to provide authentic vintage tone like the original Les Paul Special Jr from the 50's.

2011-09-29132019.jpg

2011-09-29132002.jpg

I cannot come to put the price something I really love... so this is it, In total incl. guitar, shipment, hardcase (non-gibson), setting-up and some restoration done - I have spend about $1.350/-. Please note that this is collector's worthy (or at least rare) item, be kind not to quote me market price (even if there is any... probably d dot inlay)

I am going to open the offer till Saturday morning and decide. I am also open for trade + cash not just any electric guitar... but a guitar that I can love (to mend this broken heart), Preferably fender (cheap one lah) , good squier, good Epi, semi-hollow or crafter chet atkins copy... end result is I still need the extra cash. Ps: we are not a fan of Ibanez or heavy-metal mean guitars....

Also selling....

1976 Epiphone ft200 FT-200 Bicentennial Dreadnaught Japan MIJ

Epiphone FT-200 . Made in Japan for the 1976 USA Bicentennial. New strings and plays and sounds great.Action is about 5/32" at the 12th fret. NO buzzes, intonates very well.This guitar is all original and still in good condition. There is a relic caused by recent repair to glue back the loose board at the bottom back . The rest of the guitar shows very light wear from normal playing. Neck is straight, truss rod works perfect and the frets are very clean. .Laminated body and a solid maple neck.Includes an epiphone soft bag.Not for fuzzy buyer

2011-10-25032006.jpg

(this not its hard case)

260252746470-2.jpg

(carved Eagle headstock)

2011-10-26234835.jpg

(the relic I was talking about)

Also please offer me a reasonable price for it, ( I hv googled for you; http://www.ebay.com/itm/1976-Epipho...Japan-MIJ-/120776036230#ht_814wt_1185?afsrc=1)
For trade see above (but I wont top-up) . I ll also decide by Saturday

WTS: WASHBURN AMP BD 40W & LINE6 PRO XT

Washburn BD 40, bought at Swee Lee at $199/- offer me price or trade with smaller branded amp.

2011-10-22185536.jpg

Line6 ProXt just got it last week from a fellow softie (http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php/215254-Wts-POD-XT-Live-Urgent-Sale-180). Honestly he is a very nice man he offer me only $150/- when he knoss my son is only PSLE (God bless his kind soul) + $20/- taxi and lunch while waiting for him. My son loves it but this thing is so heavy to bring along... wanted to sell at best offer or trade with a smaller/ compact pedal board. For the Line6 Pro XT, I ll also decide by Saturday for best offer.
Not trying to make profit here BUT ANY PROFIT I MAKE OF THIS LINE6 DEAL (- $150+$20) I WILL DONATE IT TO MOSQUE ON BEHALF OF ABANG "ASH777", MY SON AND UR NAME TOO.

BUY NOW OPTIONS..... :)

MWTS: RELIC SQUIER - TOM DELONGE COPY

This is my son 2nd 'WIFE', A relic Squier modded with Tom Delonge pick guard, SD Invader and coil-tab. Will sell if he can get $ 350/- for it or trade?, incl. cross-rock bag. Ps: Please don ask me what squier is that... i really donnow & I only recently know he got this guitar when he changed the pick up to SD as this guitar he left in in his granma place). If we got a better strat, then I'll negotiate the price...

2011-10-27003124.jpg

MIK KAMAN GTX 300

Also selling an old Made in Korean KAMAN GTX 33. Floyd Rose double locking trem, Sharks tooth inlays in reverse headstock neck... faded or aged body paint styles that really ROCK or can also be ugly, depending on your taste. I have a cool black "Storm" version, and a wild kind of magenta/green lace style scheme version & coil tap. The screw-nut at the neck (hehe i donnow wat u call dat) need to be replaced, electronics working fine, stock pick up, overall condition 6/10, selling cheap at $200/- certainly not for fuzzy buyer. I will upload pics soon as the guitar is in my mom store room.

SMS: 983 ZERO SEVEN 389

Please understand I cant immediately reply all sms/ inquiry as I will wait till Saturday to decide. Also I'll be busy packing. Unless your offer was to GREAT :)

Thank you for viewing and GOD (if He really exists) Bless You....

PS: I AM NOT PLANNING TO FORK OUT ANY CASH FOR TRADE, SO TRADE WITH RELEVANT ITEMS ABOVE. TQ

Last edited:
Its not true dat (someone's thread) softie members are just out to make profit... (btw who doesnt?) but still I meet many nice softie who were kind and supportive to young eager musicians.... I know i'd b able to profit a lot fm this but I'm not taking advantage of ash777 kindness...

LMFAO... dude... you hv been telling stories in others thread too....

"LMFAO" coming from a mature adult who has a 12 year old son. Nice. I don't have any sales threads as of yet and I post at the appropriate places. You are not even making a fair comparison.

The title: "Can you put a price on something you love?". The question: Do you want to sell them or not. Want to sell means want to sell, don't need to play the sympathy game.

Update...

These gears were already UNAVAILABLE;

- EPI FT200
- SQUIER RELIC W/ SD INVADER
- LINE 6 PROXT

I have receive trade offers for the Gibson LP but none of the guitars suits my son... anyway I have interest in a guitar so decide to sell the LP, offer me a price please. Tq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back