Good classical guitars

Killerguitar

Hi everyone. I m looking for a classical guitar with a budget of about 500? Any recommendations? I m looking into the spanish makers as i heard that they r pretty good. I hear that a Solid Cedar top is the way to go. Any suggessions? Thanks guys.. Cheers

wow ure looking into spanish makers with a budget of 500? i think im gonna look for goodall guitars with a budget of 100 bucks.

I saw a couple of brands namely Alhambra 1c, Raimundo 104-b and MOD 112. They r all made in Spain with soild tops. They are going for between 450 - 600.But i just want more opinions. I thank you for ur very useful remark Pentatonic..It was highly enlightening, insightful and well thought.

Spanish guitars...i love!!

Try Manuel Rodriguez series. Pretty Awesome!
And the Admira series too for really affordable spanish guitars.

I would advice you to go to some shops and try out and try not to think of the brand or country it came from. There was one time I tried a $400+ china made guitar and it sounded very good but of course, finding these guitars are pretty rare.

Oh, you can check out antonio sanchez. My friend has a >$500 model and it sounds great.

Last edited:
Hey guys thanks alot. can any of u guys remember where to get these guitars? I have only been around to Tomas music, Yamaha and Maestro guitars. :) Thanks alot..

the last spanish made classical went for 6000 euros, u might wanna check on the location those guitars u mentioned are made, but well, it doesnt really matter actually, as long as u are happy with the sound, thats good.

the last spanish made classical went for 6000 euros, u might wanna check on the location those guitars u mentioned are made, but well, it doesnt really matter actually, as long as u are happy with the sound, thats good.

Yeahh thats really true.. Because a Maestro sales man told me that the lower end Alhambra's r made in China (Model 1c). But it is printed made in Spain on the guitar. Its rather confusing.. to be honest.

Back