GnR Chinese Democracy OUT NOVEMBER

phoenix

Finally, the mother of all albums is gonna be released.....

Must say it lacks a bit of oomph without the original line up, sounds more like an Axl solo album, but his songwriting is still there even tho the high pitch voice is more gruffer. Definitely some maturity in his songwwriting. Its no Appetite but an interesting output none the less.... its already on pre-order on itunes but if you know where to look, you can already find it, heh heh.....

And not buckethead...

Oh no, he's eligible now. :D

And yes, it is different. Different doesn't mean bad, different just means different, take a listen with an open mind, treat it like a new band with an old name (which is what they are literally) and see if you'll enjoy it, I know that's what I'm going to do.

i am one of the people not really looking forward to listening to GnR. i rather not listen to an "Axl and friends" band named GnR, the legendary band that to me, is long broken up and never will be together.

i was quite interested at first. but with the 10 thousand bajillion delays of the album, i got sick and tired of hearing GnR news lol.

Shackler's Revenge sounds quite good, with the weird guitar parts and such. I suspect those parts still belong to Buckethead.

Axl's voice kinda thin, he can still shriek and stuff, but it just feels thin. I never liked his vocals anyway, they always sound forced. But overall, I think the album is worth a listen, it's not sexy rock n' roll I guess. More modern styled rock.

I quite like Better, I think it's much much better than Shackler's Revenge or Chinese Democracy. But still, nothing like what GNR used to be.

We're more than halfway through November and the album is nowhere in sight.. Maybe Axl got caught in the November rain..ok lame. Is it out yet? T.T

Back