Gear Photos 2018

ZoomP

Wah, one month gone and no new photos?! Here's mine.

39999206252_27726f1ae0_b.jpg

Gear photos :
2012.....65pages
2013.....37pages
2014.....22pages
2015.....11pages
2016.....11pages
2017.....4pages
2018.....2pages?
2019.....1page???
2020.....RIP Guitar Gear.:rolleyes:

Fewer and fewer people playing guitars. I feel that playing a musical instrument is no longer as popular as before.

The lesser people playing, in some ways is good for those that is still playing (more guitars for us yay!).

But seriously, the lesser people playing would mean a more united and dedicated group right?

I would post my guitars but its not high end models.

The lesser people playing, in some ways is good for those that is still playing (more guitars for us yay!).

But seriously, the lesser people playing would mean a more united and dedicated group right?

I would post my guitars but its not high end models.

Wish that was the case as well... there used to be so many good guitars in the market that kept me gas-ing all the time. Now it is the same few that are circulating around...

Wish that was the case as well... there used to be so many good guitars in the market that kept me gas-ing all the time. Now it is the same few that are circulating around...

I think ard 10 years ago, the varieties are alot. Nowadays, its the same brands that can be seen.

Sometimes i wish there is a group or thread dedicated to those "lower end" brands

rg521_alpha%2Bomega.JPG

Still in planet Ibanez... RG521.

- - - Updated - - -

Fewer and fewer people playing guitars. I feel that playing a musical instrument is no longer as popular as before.

It's the current culture- you get some beeps & blurps at the background, lay it over with vocals- ta da! Music. Why bother playing an instrument, yes?

Huh ???? I thought more and more ppl taking up music ? I even saw aunties carrying acoustic guitars in mrt stations maybe going for lessons.

FMIC says sales are stable and growing among the female demographic, another interesting note, people that stick with the guitar will eventually own an average of 11 guitars... how many do you own? lol

- - - Updated - - -

NGD, 1990 MIJ Jackson fusion.

Attachments

• guitar 2.jpg
    guitar 2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 233
  • guitar 3.jpg
    guitar 3.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 232
FMIC says sales are stable and growing among the female demographic, another interesting note, people that stick with the guitar will eventually own an average of 11 guitars... how many do you own? lol

I own an average of 2 guitars.
2 guitars for every year of my life.:p

I beg to diff. i think its just that not much people bother to post these days.

Heres one of mine for 2018.

IMG_7519.jpg

Yeah, this period gotta be the worst for used guitar buying and selling. No more interesting stuff on soft and carousel. Used to see really interesting boutique stuff over here and nice desirable Gibson and Fender.

Maybe we should start a Trade/Buy/Sell section among those who truly buy and collect???

Nevertheless, here's my two new NGD:

Ruhr Modern Pro Antique and the new Ibanez AZ2402!
26470381467_29cf49efba_b.jpg

Back