Gear Photos 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
@zesn
I'm not a fan as well.
It ain't bad but there are better options out there.
the only thing holding me back from a pickup swap is re-wiring the S1 switch myself. I have tried it before and it ain't a conventional walk in the park. "traumatized" haha

Well at least i think they sound a tad better than the SCN's

I really like the finish on your PRS! And that gold top! Omg.

Anyway the s1 switch is essentially a switch that let's you get that "tele" mid pos tone and all the pickups together right?

Why don't you replace it with a push push pot?

@Junkiemanxl

You're tele is SWEEEEET man! Looks so awesome!

But yeah. The S1 switch can be a pain in the butt to rewire haha.

@J.custom : Thanks man! I'm just anal about keeping the original switch. haha :D

@eljo89: Thanks mate! Wiring normal pots, caps, switches and pickups are fine. but when a PCB on the S1 is in the mix, those buggers are tricky + the polarity swap on different brand pickups makes it even more difficult and frustrating :)

@junkiemanxl Hahaha. Yeah... For sure!

@JoshuaNick Sweeeeet rig! Wah. Slate AND Bigsky. Haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a shot of my main guitars (with terrible stage lighting, and before I got my MJT) and my amp pre-retolexing. I'll post again when I'm done! Can't wait to stop smelling glue!

Here's a rig shot, but it's likely to change really soon, since I just picked up a Diamond Comp, and some stuff from Matthews Effects just came in!

@junkiemanxl Thanks!! Haha. It's actually had it's neck broken twice... But the top is too nice to just let go of. Haha.

Just got this recently

10459148_10152136532579080_7263931597716556881_n.jpg

10388638_10152136532274080_6701774427871998519_n.jpg

Heres a short clip of it playing over Periphery's The Walk (pardon the sloppy playing )
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16340777/thewalktonetestkm7.mp3

@junkiemanxl Hahaha. Yeah... For sure!

@JoshuaNick Sweeeeet rig! Wah. Slate AND Bigsky. Haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a shot of my main guitars (with terrible stage lighting, and before I got my MJT) and my amp pre-retolexing. I'll post again when I'm done! Can't wait to stop smelling glue!

Here's a rig shot, but it's likely to change really soon, since I just picked up a Diamond Comp, and some stuff from Matthews Effects just came in!

Is that a Grosh Setneck?!!!!

hi junkiexl and ricfreak

head down to davis, they are left with 2 km7, a white and a black one. better be quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back