Gear Photos 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! I wanted to share a v good deal on a mij fujigen @ woodworkz (pay them a visit, there's a sale!). This guitar is simply amazing for the price. Fretwork is impeccable like those j customs, shreds easy and has very nice single coil tone frm their in house fgn pups. I think fgn deserves praise and more attention which is why im so blown away. Only drawback is that the middle pup gets in the way of my playing style quite a bit. Other than that, i would never ever sell this gem. If you ever have the chance to come across this guitar in the 500 to 900 range, no need think, JUST GRAB IT!

Thats a nice looking strat... Fujigen? Were there any other colour than black for this strat?

hi everyone, im from malaysia, i spend majority of my time lurking here and buy/sell

anyway heres my rig

Gibson LP Classic & Nik Huber Orca
DSCN4056_Copy.jpg

MIJ Fender 57 & Schecter Blackjack ATX
DSC05076_Copy.jpg

ES-135
DSC05264.jpg

1978 JMP Marshall
DSC05009.jpg

I ordered my first Grosh guitar back in 1999 through FatSound! Don was/is the best vintage tone Strat type boutique builder back then and I just had to have one of his masterpieces.

Anyway, fast forward 14 years later... Saw this Grosh J4 Bass at a local used guitar store here and I traded a 60s Relic for it.

Why a bass? Many asked. My musical journey actually started 20+ years back when I was attending a youth service in church.

Always thought it would be cool to be a drummer but ended up picking up bass and was a regular bassist for church service. I've since moved away from bass and into guitar for the past many years.

Am thrilled I finally got my first good bass! It feels like home-coming. The bonus is this J bass is just 3 mth older than my Grosh Retro Classic! How cool is that?!

11364059876_1632200dbe_b.jpg

11364110083_b196673c57_b.jpg

11364090334_2837f9378c_b.jpg

Thats a nice looking strat... Fujigen? Were there any other colour than black for this strat?

Hey thanks bro! Nope it was the only fujigen strat there! Now back to metal mode and the poor strat is sitting in his lonely corner untouched..

It is quite risky to pack the guitars this way. One knock or fall, and it can be disastrous. You need a storage (and display) solution. :)

I guess you could redesign your room. Install a few tiers of guitar racks, against the wall, or even make a few rows (like the book library). This will give you easy access, but not much of displaying.

Btw, your collection is really amazing.

Losferwords... that's a simply jaw dropping collection mate! You have more guitars than some shops I've been to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back