$1 TRIAL LESSONS - Praise and Worship Guitar (Acoustic and Electric Guitar)

PWGuitar.sg

Are you a budding / aspiring worship guitarist?

- Are you tired of showing up for rehearsal and service unprepared? Learn the official and accurate guitar parts (Acoustic, lead and rhythm guitar) for songs from Hillsong, Hillsong United, Y&F, Bethel, Elevation, upperroom, Chris Tomlin, Jesus culture, Passion and many more.

- Do you have trouble breaking down and learning new songs? Learn how to optimize and get efficient with your own practice.

- Get timely feedback and guidance on playing techniques.

- Want to get vital knowledge on theory for playing music in a praise and worship context (chord vocabulary, inversions, scales and rhythm)?

- Are you frustrated by disjointed or unrealistic goals? Progressive and layered learning means connecting what you learn from one lesson to the next.

- What if you could play without constantly referring to your chord sheets? Unlock the ability to play with relative pitch!

- Gear and rig consults. Let’s nerd out about anything guitar related from strings to pedals, amplifiers and guitars!

- You will also be learning proper maintenance and care for your precious gear.

I’d love to share with you what I’ve learned from 15 years of guitar playing and 10 years of experience in the praise and worship genre.

———————————————————

Are you ready to take your playing to a new level? Contact me at PWGuitar.sg@gmail.com for a one hour trial lesson at only $1. Limited slots available!

Back