Forum kickstart

ovid

In order to kickstart this forum, I suggest that various people in the know post all sorts of stuff from tips and common knowledge. It is a bit diificult and probably not worthwhile to transfer all that has gone on in SMF here, but the best way to do it is to get activity here and ignore the older forum, which Delphi will keep open but will be ´pay to play´ and when that fails, it probably will close.

I am not in Singapore anymore and have little connection with the SING scene so I suggest that people like Mike, Jerry, Stu, Edwin, Malcolm, Mark Stevens, Mark Lange, J K Low, Khew, Vish, Noelle, all the various shopkeepers, etc etc etc etc make something of this provision courtesy of James.

Best wishes and checking out of the SING net scene. Ta!

Hey MrCDDupplicator, i think there´s a market for monitor screen filter that is also magnifying glass. Any biz man to take this idea up :) .. ah testing my first post !

perhaps if the "test site" labelled were dropped people would start posting their msgs here..

just mi 2cents worth..=) :roll:

This is absurb! I don´t like the structure of soft.com ´s forums. Why isn´t there any forum page open on the discussion of "Music and Composition"? No hard feelings but if this is meant to be a music forum, "Music and Composition" should be the most essential item in it.
:x

Back